• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The story of two friends and the Evil Sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2destiny

Chapter 1- Let's join the army

Two people are chatting, the camera is zoomed up to their faces and they are back to back. The two characters names are Leo and Victor, Victor is about 20-23 and 5'8' and has a short blue spiky hair and has a horazontal scar above his left eye. The other is named Leo , he's roughly the same age as Victor but maybe older and is about 2-3 inches taller than Victor and has short blonde spiky hair and has a black headband around his forhead. Leo speaks to Victor while his back is behind Victor's

Leo- Hey, you know it's not too late to bail.

Victor- Leo, this is not the time to joke around.

Leo- No, I'm serious about it, let's bail

Victor- Then tell me Leo, how the hell are we suppose to get out of this?!

*Camera zooms out*

The two are surrounded by thousands of people in a large field filled with tanks, ships, and other war devices. They are currently fighting in a war apparntly and they also happen to be in the front lines. The two are defending eachother's back to back to fend themselves from suprise encounters. During the fighting they are talking to eachother as if they're not fighting.

Victor- This is the worst idea you have ever had!!!!!

Victor fends off an enemy soildier

Leo- How was I suppose to know *Stabs an enemy soldier* war broke out two days ago

Victor- I quote "Hey, let's join the army, we can make a lot of money for doing nothing" complete BS!!!!!! (throws a grenade at a fleet of soldiers)

The two jump into a ditch

Leo- I asked you and you did join!

Victor - I don't (covered his ears) even remember joining!

Leo covered his ears as well

Flash back

Leo- Hey want to join the army

Victor was busy doing his bills

Victor- Yeah sure whatever

Leo- Cool, just sign here

Victor signs the form without looking

End Flashback

BOOM

Leo- Hey!!!! It wasn't my fault that you joined. You didn't complain about it before

Leo grabs another Grenade near a dead soldiers body and throws it to the next crowd it was close, He then ducks and covers his ears

Victor- I did! I did! I nagged about it, I yelled and cried, I even tried to get suspened, and I even tried to get a release.

Leo - What did you say?!

Victor- I said...........

BOOM!!!!

Victor- AHHHHHHH! (Unfortuantley Victor didn't cover his ears when the grendade exploded, now all he hears is a ringing noise)

Leo- That's what you get for not covering your ears

Victor- WHAT?!

Leo- nothing pal.

Victor- What?!

Leo- *Sigh*

All of a sudden the noise of battle began to dim and soon became silent.

Leo- Huh?!

Victor recovers from his temp. Deafness.

Victor- what's happenening

*Thud*

Leo- No clue

Leo gets up and looks around to see that most of his allies are cowering and shivering in fear. One even began to run in the opposidte direction. One ally spoke aloud

*thud*

Soldier- Fools, there is nothing to fear but fear itself

*THUD*

The soldier began running towards the enemy lines and everyone remained still

Leo-...........

*THUD* the earth began to shake

Victor gets up as well

Victor- Why's everyone...

Leo- Shhhh.

All of a sudden something was fallling from the sky that came from the enemy lines. It landed near Leo and Victor, it was the head of the soildier that ran towards the enemy lines a few seconds ago

Victor-?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (He almost threw up)

Soildier 2- RUN!!!!!!!!RETREAT!!!!!!!!! IT'S GENERAL FERROW

*THUD*

All of a sudden every soildier began to retreat. Leo and Victor ran with them. As they ran the thudding noises came closer and faster.

Leo- Who's General Ferrow?!

Victor- I don't care, just keep running!

Leo- He can't be that bad

Victor- He decapatated that poor guya few seconds ago

Leo- Maybe it was someone else, besides he couldn't be that bad

Victor tripped on a rock and Leo stopped to help him up.

THUD!!!!!!

As Victor got up, he frozed. He kept starring at one direction. The thudding stopped

Leo- Come on Victor, move it!!!!

Leo looked at what victor was looking at and froze as well. They were starring at a very large man (7 ' 9") and he was carrying a very large sword on his left arm. He was wearing a very dark armor and had an evil aura around him. His eyes were red and they can be seen through his helmet. He was holding the headless body of the poor soildier a while ago. He looks down at them and laughs

Ferrow- Ha ha ha ha! More rookies to kill

Victor looks at Leo

Victor-....... I hate you.

To Be Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back