• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Story? (possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannie

Can anyone tell me the story of kingdom hearts COM. like the whole story? thanks

krazyaznsyco

sora enter castle oblivion, start to lose memories and missions and attack specials, thinks of different girl replacing kairi. she is namine. she is controlled by the order to change soras memories. axel was doing some double agent stuff, he tricked her to go tell sora the truth. (something like that). fights to get hismemories through old worlds and one new, twilight town given to him by vexen. then later on, he till doesnt understand anything and then fights marluxia than namine fix back his memories but he has to lose the ones he made in the castle.

look at the official webiste or something.

http://unlimitedgamer.net/walks/kingdom_hearts_com_a.txt

its not great but it tells the story. just skip through all the non important stuff.

Last edited:

mubikey

~Riku Story~
Starts in castle Oblivion with King Mickey... goes in Hallow Bastion and others... fights order members... meets Diz and Namine in twilight town... Namine brings Riku to Sora in the Pod... fights Ansem in Castle Oblivion... The king and Riku exit castle and find Diz on the path... Chooses the middle path.
(things may be in a wrong order.)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
heartless nobody said:
Yeah. Seriously. It only took me like...2-3 days to beat the Sora storyline. And I'm very slow at beating portable games. Don't know if I should be very proud of that...

No Heartless Nobody that isn't something to be proud of and by the way i am curantly completing the game 100%, so far I have gotten all cards and both Sora and Riku are at level 95.:D

chasingdusk

Somebody in another thread asked the same question and I recommended this website that includes a game script of the whole game; meaning that it skips all the stuff on how to defeat bosses, gain items, etc. etc. All it is is the dialogue of each cutscene in the game. I found it very helpful because I haven't played COM.

Click on the game script by dragonblade3325:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/919011.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back