• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The TES Saix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

I'm officially scared. I was talking with my friend and I made a comment. Next thing you know, it's posted. My friend made this exact comment and now................creepy................

Xeon

I dont go with but still but also Numora said they were new characters so no

BladerUnknown

Yea Normura said they were new characters, but that doesn't mean they can't somehow be related to existing characters. I mean, there's gotta be a reason everyone in the secret video seem to look just like or be wearing clothes of existing characters.

Xeon

I just read KH2 lovers thread u think its right he seems to get a point

Xeon

yeah I agree with Blader Unknown he never did talk about them being related im so stupid I dont think too much

KH2Lover

What's with the capital "no"?

And I think she looks like ether Saix or Zexion. Maybe I should look for hair styles instead......

Edit: I think I got it! Ok, if you look at the ES's hair style, it's almost exactly like XEMNAS's and he has come same facial features. I looked at hairstyles and if you minus the little hair things that are sticking out of Larxene's hair, it looks like the FS's hair.

Xeon

sorry but shes a girl yull have to figure who she looks like with other girls not guys and their hairstyles

agentscamp5

well, i guess the ES seems similar to Saix in hair, facial features, eyes and whatnot, plus it seems the ES reacts to the Kingdom Hearts moon with an eye color change (Saix's power, MOON)!!! but...idk, it seems unlikely, because if the ES was turned into a heartless, how are we fighting and talking with him? He isnt an absent silouette or anything?

Twinblades

their hair do look alike....but then again i dont thnik its him.
im not sayin its not but i think it isnt him
i kinda want him to be completely new instead of being something to do with old characters

Twinblades

i kinda want him to be completely new instead of being something to do with old characters

Twinblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back