• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Three Knights ~~SPOILERS~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas527

this is another rant kinda like muffinman's but i also feel this needs to be said. the people in the secret video, the three knights, are for the last time NOT sora, riku and kairi. it has been said that if nomura does make kh3 it will have all new characters and still everywhere i see people who think theyre sora riku and kairi. its not possible, 1. kairi only used her keyblade for like two seconds and why would she pick up mickey's (in the secret video, the knight with a girls figure picked up mickey's keyblade) and 2. the other two people dont have the right figures to be sora and riku. sorry to rant just thought id get this out there.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The KH is very much about Sora, and those connected to Sora. Nomura stated that he didn't wast a franchise with a new set of characters all the time, and the KH would always center around Sora and the one's around and involved with him

The 3 Knights in the Secret Video are definately not Sora, Riku, and Kairi, but like Nomura said, that does not mean there is no connection. These 3 are new characters, but it is still Sora's story

Xelias

I think they are connected for some reasons, unfortunatly, we won't be able to know that for a long time :(

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, I was commenting on when you said 'it has been said that if nomura does make kh3 it will have all new characters' because you made it seem like the sequel will not be about Sora and will about completely new characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back