• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Titan Paradox Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH4LiFe

HOW IN THE HELL ARE U SUPPOSED TO GET 10,000 POINTS????

I mean, i know about the peter pan limit, and i did it wit the original titan cup and it worked perfectly becuz peter pan takes out a lot of orbs but i tried doing it in the PARADOX titan cup and I got like 3,000 points.... and i did it more than once but it seems impossible....

is there any other strategy to get 10,000 points? becuz basically this is all I need to complete the journal 100% (with something else i'm gonna ask about in another new thread)

PLZ HELP

Destiniesdoor

Geez, I dunno, but Peter Pan limit? Whats that? Does that work or something? Cause you gotta get like 5000 in the regular Titan Cup and I have no clue how to do that....

KH4LiFe

^^^^^^ your guide only helps to:

1) beat sephiroth
2) drive forms
3) item locations

I need to know HOW TO BEAT the cup... not HOW TO GET IT because I alrdy have it, so i gotta know the best way to beat it because they ask me for 10,000 points and I cant get that

thanks anyway tho... anyone else?

ErinRaven

It took me a while to get through different strategies, but I figured it out last night.

I started each round by using Stitch and his Ukelele move THREE times per round. I found that if you use him to start with, then follow up with a different summons, his drive recharges and you don't have to worry about losing him during your battle.

Secondly, I followed Stitch up with Peter Pan's move. While Stitch doesn't deplete the enemy's HP bar, it's like a get out of jail free card for you to just gain orbs. I'll post below my orbs trying just Stitch (in the left column) and then my Stitch/Peter Pan combo in the right column. It made a HUGE difference!

Stitch -> Stitch/Peter Pan
315 -> 1096
586 -> 2384
833 -> 3268
1321 -> 4005
1847 -> 8955
2140 -> 9778
2367 -> 10,292
2864 -> 10,317 (Stopped using the combo because I met the goal)
3343 -> 10,387

I hope this helps! Good luck!

KH4LiFe

yes thanx for everyone who helped.... i finally did this just by summoning peter pan and doing his tiny fairy crap

i had met the goal by round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back