• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The true meaning of "Kingdom Hearts"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

Here are some facts:

Kairi is a princess.
Mickey is a king.
No duh...

Here is one thing we can assume:
The outfit Mickey wears in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is his regular clothes as a king and is (nearly) the same as the one Sora wears in Kingdom Hearts II. (NO, Mickey is NOT Sora's dad... Gosh... LOL)

Now, the term "Kingdom" is like... one who owes his/her own castle, land, area, etc.

From time to time in the first game, Sora believes he have seen a castle such as:
In Deep Jungle when viewing the slides.
When arriving at Hollow Baston.

And the term "Heart(s)" can be identified in many ways:
However, we use the term "Heart(s)" as like a friendhip thing because that's what it's all about in Kingdom Hearts.

SO this leads to

Sora must have a very strong connection to royality. Not to mention that nice crown thingy on the floor he does.

I'm done... Makes no sense? Good.

Yevon

i think it makes cence? i think? all i thought it meant was,
it was the kingdom of all hearts

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Kingdom Hearts is actually just the heart of all worlds. Plus, the name was just made up by a guy named Kurt Ziza who won Square's 'name the game' contest. (he also got a boss named after him)

lightblade

Good theory:
I look at Sora´s necklace at it has the shape of a crown, and also the edge of the keyblade is like a crown. Sora´s and Mickey´s keyblades look alike, maybe they are the keyblades for royalty.
If Sora remembers Hollow Bastion and he is like a king or prince, and Ansem was the ruler of hollow bastion, what about Ansem been Sora´s true father, jaja.

It sounds crazy, but anything could happen in KH2

Last edited by a moderator:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
This explains a lot, as how Sora, Ansem and King Mickey wound up in Kingdom Hearts itself, and how Kairi, Riku, Donald and Goofy did as well, because all of their hearts are connected to king's, in Riku's case 2 kings

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
well...never thought there would be someone with a brain larger than their head!! good theory!! very good indeed!

M

Mitsukai

Yeah it kinda makes sense in a way... If Sora was royalty... then I think that he is the king of hearts... and kingdom hearts is his kingdom... Kairi can be queen! :D

Dark-Sora 50

LMAO!! OMFG!!! Lol!!

Sora: Kairi... will you marry me?
Kairi: Shut up freak, I'd rather have TIDUS!
Tidus: Cool.
Kairi: You're a freak too.
Tidus: Damn.
Riku: Will you..
Kairi: Definitely!
*they get married*
Sora and Tidus: Ah crap.

XD. I suppose it is logical, very possible . ... or is it?! 0__o

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Don't double post riku02. You theory seems rather correct, with few slight mistakes, but i'm afraid that that is all just a coincidence. I don't think the makers of the game thought too deep about this, and all that crown stuff is probably all just design.

darkriku14

beginning and end
that makes sense.

i thought it just meant the realm of Kingdom Hearts.....you know, the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back