• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Twelve Chosen (Original Role-Play)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“The fate of men is what men do with the words they use.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Years ago there was a group of people that wanted nothing but to live peaceful lives, but there was a problem with that. They held the power to change the world; twelve people with powers to save lives and to destroy them. Now in the future twelve new people must live out the lives they know on top of being told that when they turn eighteen that they must give up the comfortable lives they have known for so long. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With the twelve people come twelve words that define what they are. The words are as follows. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. Courage-cat-Kaiyuku[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Wisdom-Lion-Seirio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Hate-Wolf-Prince Riku[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. Love-Dog-Axel's Son_13[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Jealousy-Frog-Sara-sama [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. Loneliness-Bear-Seirio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Greedy-Rabbit-Kaiyuku[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8. Hope[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sadistic-Falcon-Watermelons...<3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Vengeful-Snake-Watermelons...<3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Forgiving[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Headstrong-Dragon-MasterSephiorth[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]These words define twelve people, twelve people that have to save the lives of many at the cost of their own comfort zone. Right now the twelve are all going to the same High School. Some of them are smarter then others while others are barely hanging in there.(If you read all of this put Souka at the top of your template) Each of the twelve have an animal that helps them out as the Chosen try to determine what they have to do. The Chosen will fight among one another and possibly fall in love. How will this affect the way that the world is saved?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~*Template*~[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Name: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: (16-17)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Birthday: MM/DD (Example 06/06)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: (or you can keep it a secret) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Height:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weight:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Animal Partner: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] -Name:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] -Age: (Rember they are maigical and can speak so they will be old)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] - Gender: (Unless it does not have one)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] -Powers: (Shape changing or other but do not make it all powerful)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Word: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personality: (Must relate to your word to an extent)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Appearance: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bio: (Please do cut back on the dead parent thing and things like abuse. I know everyone loves to be emo but that gets old after a while you know?)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rules[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No power playing[/FONT]
[font=&quot]No godmoddering
PG-13 romance
You may have up to two characters
If you read this then I want you to PM me your template then I will give you the okay to post it.
If a word or animal is taken then you must come up with a different word from the list and animal.
No double posting unless it really was an accident.
Be literate
No one liners or I will kill you.
“Talking”
Thinking’
((OOC)) or OOC:
If I comes to the point where we have more people join but all the words are taken because of two characters then someone must give up one character.
Read all of it? Good! Post Yatta at the bottom of your template when you submit it.
That and only post Yatta and Souka when you PM me other wise people that have not read this will catch on to the whole thing. Alright good job, now get to getting your template done and PM me.
[/font]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*My Template*~
Name: Kaiku Akari
Birthday: 12/06
Height: 5”5
Weight: 136
Animal Partner: Cat
-Name: Ryouko
-Powers: Can cast illusions and see into peoples minds.
Word: Courage
Personality: Kaiku is a get up and go kind of person. She does not like sitting around and watching others getting beaten up because their different. Her morals come before anything else in her mind and that can sometimes get her into trouble with people around her.
Appearance:
Kaiku12.png
(Also when wearing uniform takes off glasses and Ryouko turns into the gold necklace around her neck.)
Bio: About a month ago Kaiku moved in with her aunt and uncle because she was going to attend Kumaragi High School. Her older sister and bother are attending the school currently and they hope that she can keep up their good appearance while she’s there. Kaiku on the other hand has plans to ruin her older siblings, her sister more then her brother because she loves her brother very much.

((Oh and yes. There is a uniform. Looks like this for the girls and this for the guys.)) http://innerheart.free.fr/galerie/nb/perso/kyo/kyo24.jpg - Guy....Yah he’s from Alice 19thLotius Master
http://kirika.net/images/scans/alice19th04.jpg -Blonde one has a good view of it. Same manga.

((I did put a lot of thought into this so please people read the rules and join.))

Last edited:

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Name: Chaos
Birthday: 06/16
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 128
Animal Partner: Falcon
-Name: X
-Powers: Control over the four basic elements
Word: Sadistic
Personality: Loves to see people suffer. Cold, uncaring, and a basic asshole.
Appearance: http://www.aquamarine.nu/vincent/images/gallery/docscreen11.jpg
Bio: Chaos. A name that rings several images into a person's head- most of them either bloody, or firey. Perfect for his personality. Chaos wasn't always evil. Of course, he had the average family of the same old stuff. Y'know, an average, lovingfamily that didn't care about his thoughts, or feelings. That's when Chaos noticed something about himself he never knew- He LOVED to see blood. Others threw up at the sight of it, and he'd want nothing more than to have a feast of it. He'd often think of killing his parents on several occasions, and Chaos hated himself for it. He tried to sever all ties from his family, because he was afraid of hurting them. So, he set off to find solace in a High School. Now living in one of the dorms, he was free to explore the grounds: Therefore giving him one fated encounter with his, now, pet Falcon. It seemed to need help, so Chaos stepped over it, and walked away. It flew up to his shoulder, and looked him in the eye when Chaos was about to shoo it away. 'Chaos. You don't have to be so evil.'The Falcon seemed to tell him. Chaos smirked, and thanked whoever it was he needed to thank for someone who understands him- Even if it's an Animal.

I was accepted by Kaiyuku, so...

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
~*Template*~
Name:Sky Ortiz
Birthday: 05/31
Height:5'6
Weight:127
Animal Partner:Wolf
-Name:Xit
-Powers:Able to create fire on and on as he can do 'Wave Guidance.'.He can also take appearance of a weird creature. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rukario_03.jpg )
Word:Hate.
Personality:Sky is tough and cocky and listens to nobody most of the time.He can usualy be hardheaded and pathetic at times but he has a heart of gold.
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:AG-Satoshi.png but he wears all black and his hat is normal.
Bio:Sky is your typical bad-ass who can give three flying rats ass's if ya can fight or not.Sky will beat ya down if you bother him.He can turn on and off in moments when fighting , but when it comes to girls hes a total cluts.

Back to the point, around the age of five Sky got beat up by some older kids and learned to always be strong and to never give crap about others.Sky then beat them down around the age of ten cause he thought he was ready since his dad tought him to fight.

Last edited:

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Zukio Zumka
Birthday: 08/01
Height: 5"7
Weight: 150
Animal Partner: Dog
-Name: Ruho
-Powers: Able to run fast and strength
Word: Love
Personality: Zukio is a caring a protective person. He will risk his life for someone he loves or cares for.
Appearance:
edward-elric.jpg

Bio: Zukio was raised in a normal home. He always looked up to his brother. His brother ran away one night. Zukio has never seen him since, but he still cares for him.( Yah, it's that short)

Last edited:

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Name:Arox
Birthday:edit03/28
Height:6'2
Weight:120
Animal Partner:dragon
Name:Ax
Power:Flight,shield,fire breathing
Word:headstrong
Personality:laid back
Appearance:http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6475/arox9zd.jpg
Bio:One of the smartest of the twelve chosen,he lives in his parents mansion.He tries hard to hide his dragon until his 18th birthday,and is very headstrong.He lives with his twin brother Akira.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Waiting until tomorrow after i get home from school I have an early day so i'll be home about 1:30pm or so GMT-8. XD. And stop spamming in my RP! Okay. ^^ Good-night. I have a report to type and e-mail to myself.))

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((I would have started this yesterday but my computer would not connect to the site well let’s start now. And see if you guys can get any one else to join. ^^))

It was a bright and sunny Monday morning as a girl with dark brown hair walked down the street. Next to her on a higher ledge an orange cat with a red bow was following her. No one else was walking down the street as she walked down it swinging a black bag.

“You do need to get allies before you turn eighteen you know that right Kaiku?” the orange cat said to the girl.

“I know that Ryouko.” Kaiku said to the orange cat. “But I’m sixteen and it is only September. I still have another year at the very least.”

“What about the others?” Ryouko asked.

“What about them?” Kaiku said with a confused look.

“They’ll get older before you do. So you need to find them before they turn eighteen as well.” Ryouko said as they stopped before a street with people.

“Got it.” Kaiku said as Ryouko changed into a gold necklace and Kaiku put it on. “Alright…I guess I can start at school first.” She said with a sigh.

As she walked across the street she spotted her high school. “Time for school.” She said as she patted the necklace and began to walk on the grounds.

Wallflower

Website
Chaos strode down the halls, wearing his usual long-sleeved shirt. He wore this to hide the several cuts on his arms. He knew that most people considered him a freak, but his shrugged it off most of the time. They'd die in due time, anyways.

"Chaos, calm down. Control it." Chaos smiled. His falcon, X, just told him to calm down. They had a telepathic bond, and X knew it. "Don't kill them, Chaos. They don't know better."

"You mean, like my parents?" Chaos retorted. He hated his parents. The first thing he'd do when he saw them- Put a bullet in their eyes. X inhaled deeply.

"Yes, Chaos. Like your parents." Chaos grinned, satisfied, and then stopped short. There was a girl walking across the grounds, with an orange cat. There was also the fact that the cat was talking to her.

"X, is she--"

"Yes, Chaos. But take it slowly, Chaos, don't startle her."

"I have no choice, X. You know me- Sadistic." Chaos said, walking over to her. He got to her, and waved.

"Hey, you new here?" Chaos asked. He would never have been this nice unless he had something to gain from it.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Sky smirked and looked at Chaos smirking."Same old Sadistic son of a gun."Sky stood from his spot, only to slid a few feet back incase, and just incase Chaos did anything Crazy and Sadistic."Man, i hate it when crazy sadistic people are in the same school as me."Xit sighed as he morphed into his weird creature form."Yeah me too."Sky jumped and fell right back down and started yelling."Damn it! Xit what did i saw about turning into that weird thing and scareing me!?I hate it! Hate it! Hate it!"Xit laugehd some and turned into a black wolf"This better for you?"Sky snaped and started choking Xit."You sun of a gun you didnt bring my lunch!I dont have money to payf or it today!I hate when you do that! You always and i mean always forget!"The wolf then turned into his weird creature thingie and used wave guidance.When he uses wave guidance he makes small energy balls that pack a punch.He launched the ball at Sky sending him straight up into the air.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Ryouko turned into a necklace and try to be normal as possible. Don’t start throwing fire balls or any other crap like that guys...))

“New here?” Kaiku said looking at the black haired teen. “I’ve been here since last semester.” She said with a smirk.

She did not know why this guy had thought she was new. Maybe he had never seen her around before which would make a lot of sense, but why did he choose now to talk to her. She smirked back at him with a hint of mischief. “Well I don’t get you that much but you seen like an okay guy…and what’s with the bird?” she asked not caring if she offended him or not.

Wallflower

Website
Chaos raised his eyebrows. Last semester? X, you didn't know, did you?

Chaos, you have to consider that you're 17. You have to find all 12 of the chosen, so I thought that the other eleven would be here... X thought back to him, sheepishy. Chaos fumed silently, and looked back at Kaiyuku.

"The bird's name's X. She's a falcon. What about it?" Chaos said. He twitched. For a second, he saw her covered in blood, her throat slit. Chaos shook the thought away, and looked back at Kaiyuku.

"What's with the necklace?"

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((I just changed my mind on something…this is neat. Only chosen can see the animals or things associated with the animals like the necklace. Oh and Watermelons in this RP my character is called Kaiku.))

“Something I got from my dad before I moved here. My older brother and sister go here too. My sister’s name is Sakura and my bothers is Takuya their twins.” She said trying to change the subject up a bit but the necklace began to heat up a bit as Ryouko wanted to tell her something. “Are you okay? I saw you twitch for a second.” Kaiku said a bit concerned. She ignored the fact that Ryouko had something to say because she was in the middle of sticking her nose into other people’s affairs. Something she did often and sometimes foolishly.

~*What Ryouko is thinking*~

Damn that girl! It’s right in front of her!!’ Ryouko yelled to herself. ‘Only can chosen see the animals…’

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Souka....who is that?lol

Name: Brandon "Grave" Heat
Birthday: 9/24
Height:6'2
Weight: 122
Animal Partner: Lion
-Name: Mika
-Powers: Become invisible and grow bigger,can jump very high
Word: Wisdom
Personality: Sort of a book worm,Strong minded,friendly,VERY smart and has much wisdom for a person of his age
Appearance:
vlcsnap-5398172.png

And at the lower part of the body is black pants
Bio: Brandon was born on the streets where he learned everything alone but some how has great wisdom which he uses on everyone.He worked on the streets,doing several jobs,only getting enough to get a sub sandwich and that he could only sleep on the hard ground.One day,he sneacked into a zoo for fun and looked around.He went to the lions area where he soon found a female lion inside somekind of magical cage,who was actualy able to talk to him and told him to release her.

He did so and Brandon decided to take care of an exotic creature which happened to be able to talk and she made him call her Mika.Brandon started having an abnormal life because of having a talking lion.Mika started helping him around with Jobs and he was able to get enough money to attend a school.

He made straight As and had much wisdom which ment much knowledge.A bunch of girls actualy liked him for his background,strength,and smarts.Brandon had no friends exept for the crazy girls because he was distant from everyone.Soon after he started school,Mika revealed to him why she could talk and that she had powers.No one can see her exept for the chosens.

One thing that he thought was the strangest was that there were other people who also had talking animals and that he had the ability of wisdom while the others had different personality.Now he got use to all of the weird talk coming from Mika and lives normaly while at the same time looking for these other people and going to school.

Wallflower

Website
"I'm... I'm fine." Chaos said to Kaiku. He looked at the Necklace. He smirked, as he sensed the Cat in it. X, it's the necklace. The Animal's the necklace.

I realized this, Chaos. Make note of it. X thought to him.

She's Courage, isn't she?

You're damn right, Chaos.

Chaos looked at Kaiku again. She sure didn't look the part of Courage. He remembered what X said, and pointed at Kaiku's necklace. "I've never seen that type of Necklace before... Where'd you get it?"

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Brandon was walking around the school with his lion,Mika and said,"What shall I do Mika?School,searching,or be normal for now."Mika said,"Well,I would suggest watching out for anyone with weird animals looking around."Brandon smiled and he patted Mika on the headand said,"Then thats what I will do."Mika smiled back at Brandon and then soon both spotted 2 people along with."Speak of the devil,I will approach them later,there seems to be unusual things happening but then again,unusual things always happen to me and you,it all started when I became your owner,and im loving it."Brandon laughed and then started thinking for a minute then said,"Ill just talk to them now."

ooc; Sorry for short post,about to be forced off comp.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“There’s no way you could have seen something like this before.” Kaiku said as she waved her hand around and pulled the necklace off. “My dad made…” she paused when she realized that Ryouko was pissed. “Anyway…” she said putting it back on. “My dad made it. There is no way in the flames pf hell that you could have seen something like this before.

This guy’s a little weird.’ Kaiku thought as she looked at the man. Then it hit her she never got his name. “You know what? I’ve been ruder then usual, my name is Kaiku Akari. What’s your name?”

((Oh yah…I’m starting to get the 2 paragraph thing down now. ^^ Eight more posts!! Yoshi!!))

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
"But first im going to have to check if those are actual animals or animals like you Mika."Brandon walked calmy toward the 2 coversing.He thought it would be weird to bring pets to school but only if they are normal.Brandon then had a second thought and remembered from a certain someone that he had to wait for them to come to you before you come to then,which in his mind was basic strategy in armies.

"Mika,go walk through those to people and see if they can see you,if they do,they are chosens."Mika agreed and did so,walking between the person with a cat and the other person with the falcon.Brandon mearly walked back and sat down on a bench and took out a book called,'The 5th of November'.

ooc: I thought you already made EXTREMLY long posts back then.Oh and did anyone catch that V for Vendetta thing I just put?Lol.Oh and happy (8 posts away)Premium member reaching day...or that could be tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back