• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

This boss took about 3 tries for me. The first time I died instantly, the second I tried taking out the enemies with him, but still go killed when the boss recovered. Third try I found out I can do 2 combos on him and then air dash away just in time to dodge his evil claw attak of death. Just repeating that process was enough to claim victory.

slymaster16

In Mission mode He's actually really easy for dual wield-roxas thats how i beat him cuz DW roxas's finisher where he throws the keyblades around takes out like half a bar from the tentaclaws and the Leechgrave so i just did two aerial hits that didn't hit anything then i pressed y and killed the tentaclaws like that. I was Level 64.

Neku's nobody

Take plenty of fire spells or stronger, hi potions and limit recovers, go around killing all of the tentaclaws and then when they are dead go up to the leech grave and make 2 to 3 combos on it and then glide away. allways try to do final limits on it so if youre health is not low enough just leat one of the tentaclaws swallow you and then reapet this untill you win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back