• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THe Underworld

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy girl

Upon arriving Chamber of the Dead: Inner Chamber, right after the cute scene where deymx runs away Sora see's a book. What's the book exactly?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
welp to know this, i will need to play again, im not sure what it is, but i think it was the org handbook or something because he seemed knew and inexperienced. maybe not sure

Gunslinger

Is this in the original KHII or the FM+ version? I'm assuming the later because of the section you're in. I would guess the Zexion Sillhouette battle?

Sexy Angel
If its shrouded in a purpleish orb, then you can fight Zexion!

:thumbup:

spiffy girl

i was assuming it would be one the zexion battle but when i press triangle it just says something (i read kanji) and that's it. I just began the game and this is my first time visiting the underworld

swizzle

You are such a drag..
woops i guess i must have missread your post! i dont think what i wrote has anything to do with what you are talking about

Gunslinger

Oh. I think you have to be a certain level to fight them or something. The first time I ran across the Zexion and Larxene battles I couldn't enter them. At some point, there will be a second option that ends in a '!' that lets you fight.

Yeah, I don't know that funky Japanese writing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back