• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the unkowns and their elements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaKingdom

Okay I agree with RikuOfDarkness and KL, but the one person I don't agree with Cetramarius. I mean, you try to make your point and then you start acting like an idiot saying such mean things. Plus you're a potty mouth and a rude person. I don't think that the other two people I put up here say start acting like assholes when stuff doesn't go their way in the Forums.

PS I'm a potty mouth, too.:D . And I'm saying you're a jerkoff

RikuOfDarkness

He should have an element if he becomes a member.

It appears KH is considering "Twilight" as a mixture of Light and Darkness elements, so to speak.

I'm not sure if this counts or not. But as I said, we don't know if he will even be a member yet.

Milh_Amethyz

Light and Darkness....hmm....So Riku is Half Dark not Pure Dark......So the Org is not complete without the other Half......Thier going to need a person with pure Darkness in his/her heart but thats ganno be Ansem Correct why did Diz picked Riku as thier Element Dark if his a Half Dark......

T

The_Guardian

Cetramarius said:
if some of you were woman then you would be women in bad ways
you can call everything an element of something, but talking about elemental magic, we are dealing with the climate elements of the world, when saying earth wind fire water thunder are elements you are right, but when you then choose to include time, you pull the elements out of context and therefor it makes no sense calling it elements at all because its not involved in any context of any kind any more, its like putting cars and carrots in the same category, calling them devices, they are devices indeed, but for each their own cause in each their own context

heh! you should give it up now... submit to RikuOfDarkness's will or so to speak... 'cause you're wrong he is right... anyway carrots and cars are not essential, fundamental or irreducible compositions, so look your making a fool of yourself... SE is stretching beyond our normal elements anyway, fire ice lighting ect. gets boring, i mean people use it all the time...
but time, gravity, light dark are all kinda new and more important so I personally think they are better...

C

CEDELAS

i think diz and ansem are rivals but they are also the same person heres my theorie.

ansem=darkness in ansems heart
diz=twilight in ansems heart thats why he is a org member
riku=possibly light beacause he now has a bit of ansem in him still.

ansem hates diz beacause he knows that if they become one he will lose heartless control and maybe the door to the heartless will be destroyed the reason diz helped riku is beacause he knows that by helping him he gets one step closer to being complete again.

crazy theorie

Milh_Amethyz

Riku is Half Dark Mickey said that in KH:CoM but he chose the road to Dawn, cause he wants to become light cause dawn is darkness becoming light.
Diz is not twilight even though he follows Riku to the road to dawn.
Ansem is a Pure Darkness he said it him self "Darkness is Hearts True Essence"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back