• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unofficial "I beat KH II" thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi_Helper_06

Sitting on this chair going between my Comp. and P
I have to wait until Monday to get it. 1st my mom's like, "I'll get it when it comes out." Then she said, "I'll get it on the 4th(of April)." Then She said, "I'll get it on the 5th." Then I kissed up to her and she said she'll get it on Monday. I'm not going to ask again. I'm pushing my buttons as it is. :p

Endless Twilight

I beat it today at 50 something hours. I played four days straight and loved every second. But now it's over and I'm depressed, because now I have nothing to look forward to...except Proud mode, I've yet to beat it on Proud mode.
I'm going to beat it with the sword and the shield next, and I'm going to max out everyone's levels and totally use up all of the joy I can suck out of this fabulous game.
I'M SO SAD! :(

xbindedmemoriesx

im on the last boss...but i think im gonna slow it down and maybe start a new game before i actually finish my current game...dont ask why...i just am. Its such a good game that i cant even tear my hands away from the goddam controller!!!

E

Eclipse

what a nub. why do you need an UNOFFICIAL thread if there's already an OFFICIAL sticky?!?!

Sora Kun

At the moment, I am gaining episodes, like recently I gained the Cerberus Cup at Olympus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back