• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Vampire Silver

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilloverofZexion

Website
sora00101.proboards41.com
The Vampire Silver
Summery:Silver,a new person from Destiny Islands.She dreams of going to other worlds to save her island from getting destroy by her.She is a starving vampire out for blood and if Riku gets in the way she may kill or turn him...I suck badly at summeries.

Genre: Action/Adventure/Romance/Drama

Rated: R for blood and some cussing,sorry.

--------------------------------------------

You may say this is just another stupid story that some f*cking crazy person wrote. Well your wrong about this one I am the real thing, a creature of the night, some freak that needs to feed on humans every night, some un dead thing that drinks blood from God’s living creatures. I hate this curse and yet I enjoy it to.

Well let me tell you how I became a creature of the night. It all started on the island where I was born, Destiny Islands it was the year of July, the most hottest day of the year. There was crying in the hospital where my mother, Silva and my father...I think his name was Sephiroth he was by my mothers side as she was giving birth to me. He was holding Silva’s hand as she tightens her grip.

About an hour later there were baby cry's coming from the room as I opened my eyes for the first time and taking my first breath of air. I looked around the room, it had pale blue painted wooden walls. I looked at first my mother then my father then the three lady doctors and a small silver haired boy, a chestnut hair colored boy as they look at me before they are forced to go out of the room. Only my mom and dad were her with me, they put me in a small white soft blanket keeping me warm as I soon stopped crying, slowly falling asleep.

I wake up a few hours later in my mothers arms while she says to my father “Oh Sephiroth isn’t she beautiful?” After a moment he replies to her question. “Yes Silva she has your beautiful ocean blue eyes...we don’t know what her hair will be” “We’ll know when it grows...I hope she’ll have your beautiful soft silver hair” “Yes but isn’t Silver an odd name for her” “Sephiroth Hikari!” “Sorry sorry I think it’s just different” “Aren’t we all different in a way?” “Yes I suppose your right...now get some rest” “Okay” She then hands me carefully and gently to Sephiroth as she lays back on her pillow, closing her eyes as I look up at him before he goes to the door pushing the handle down and going out.

He walks on the sand with me in his arms. We got into a boat as he put me down on the bottom as he took out a paddle then putting it into the water pulling and pushing. It splashes a bit as it goes through my ears. We soon stopped as he scoops me up with his gentle, strong arms as we get out and onto a wooden dock then he walks onto the sand and into a small house then up the stairs and out another door as he walks across a bridge then to a small island where the small silver haired boy was, sitting on a tree with yellow star shaped fruits. He looks up at me then Sephiroth “hello Mr. Hikari” He says in a small voice. “Hello Riku...how are you this evening?” Sephiroth says nicely. “oh just thinking of she” he says as he points at me. “oh Riku your funny” “me know but me still like her she is beautiful” “oh go on its late why don’t you go home and go to bed” “okay good bye Sephiroth and princess” he laughs as he runs across the bridge then into the sea shack and out to the docks. I watched as Sephiroth picks off one of the star shaped fruit. “Silver...this is what as known as a Paopu Fruit...if you share this with someone you really care about you will be a part of each others lives forever...through eternity...don’t forget it, ok?” He sighs a bit before walking with me still in his arms back through the sea shack then to the docks then into the boat as we head for home.

---------------------------------------
So Ends Chapter One,Did You Like It? Its Okay If You Didn't.

broken angel

wierd. you speak of life coming out of the womb as if you can easily remember it. well you are the creature of the night. it's alright. very plain and 'bleh'. 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back