• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Waiting and The Mysterious Guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lv_kh0720

Hi guys! Between all this enthusiastism about kh2, I won’t be amazed if you’re too busy to read my first fanfic. Oh i forgot to say this is kairi's story.

This story tells about Kairi’s life in my own version a few days before she met Sora again, but Sora’ll also appear in the story! Hope you’ll like it and sorry if there is any misspelling and grammatical errors.
I’ll accept all your comments (and seniors, please give your comments!) and I’ll try my best to fix any problems in my fanfic. You can tell me why you dislike it or like it because I love to write stories :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A red-haired girl wearing a school uniform stood in front of a luxurious white house. “Kairi!” “Morning, Selphie!” Kairi approached her friend who was also wearing the same school uniform. “Have you made your Biology homework?” “Oh God, I forgot…” “That’s okay, you can borrow mine.” Kairi smiled. “Wow, thanks!”

They walked together, laughing and joking. They could see the sea, sparkling under the rays of morning sunshine. Kairi gazed at the ocean. Selphie glanced at her. “Kai, you still miss that boy, don’t you?” Kairi didn’t answer, she only nooded. “How do you know that he will come back? Perhaps he has already died far away across the ocean.” “He has promised,” said Kairi, “He must come back.”

“Oh, Kairi, ” said Selphie, ”You’re really a type of wife who trusts her husband entirely.” “Whaat???” “Wuaaa… help me, Sora!” Kairi laughed.

Almost a year has past since she saw her best friend’s face for the last time. He has promised to come back. He will come back…

“Oh, Kairi, stop thinking about him, ”said Selphie, “forget him and look for a better guy!” “Selph!” “Just kidding!” “We’ll be late, Selph, come on, hurry up!” Selphie followed Kairi running to the school.

Maybe it’s short, but it’s just the beginning of the story! :D

about the mysterious guy, he will appear in the next few chapters

Last edited:

lv_kh0720

Here’s the next chapter!

“Hi, girls!” “Hi, Wakka!” said Selphie, “I think you’re…..ok as usual.” “What? Something isn’t right on my face?” “Nothin…” “Hi, Selphie!” “Hi, Tidus.” “I want to borrow your Biology homework.” “You idiot!”

Kairi smiled looking at her friends. Perhaps she could live happily with them forever…
Forever…?
No… something isn’t right without those two boys, with their stupidity and childishness…Kairi didn’t want to live like this forever…

“Kairi!” Tidus pushed Kairi from behind, “You looked seasick!! What’s up with you, Kai-Kai?” “Tidus!” Kairi turned around. “Hahaha…”

“Tidus, let Kairi alone, she’s mourning because Sora and Riku haven’t come back till now,” said Wakka, “Have you decided who you’re gonna marry, Kairi?” “ Aw shut up, “said Kairi although she laughed. “Oh my god, Kairi, you still think about those stupid guys? You’re a perfect woman!!! Marry me, Kairi!!!!” said Tidus. Kairi hit Tidus on the head. Tidus laughed as he was running away.

“Hey guys, “said Wakka, “Today we’ll get a new student in our class!” “Really? Who?” asked Kairi. “I don’t know, I’ve never seen him, “said Wakka, “but Tidus said that he’s really looked like Sora!” “How could that be? Sora doesn’t have a bro, “said Selphie, “Moreover, noone can believe Tidus’s eyes.” “Who’s talking about me?” asked Tidus who suddenly appeared. “Noone…” answered Kairi, Selphie, and Wakka.

“Today we have a new friend in this class, his name’s Septh, ” introduce the teacher. “Gasp!” said Selphie, “He’s Sora’s twin!” “You’ve said that it’s impossible…” said Wakka. “Yeah, maybe he’s Sora’s cousin, “said Selphie. “Too……..alike as a cousin,” said Wakka. “Septh, you can sit next to Kairi.”

The boy didn’t say anything, he just sat and took his books from his bag. Now Kairi could observed him clearly.
His spiky hair….his eyes…and even his height and skin colour….boy, this guy almost had no difference with Sora. “Erm, hi. My name’s Kairi. You’re Septh, right?” said Kairi. He looked at Kairi for a while, then he nodded. “Wow… he’s cold, you’ll freeze if you sit next to him, Kairi, “said Selphie. The teacher threw a chalk to Selphie and Selphie hurriedly sat back on her chair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I think so far it's good! Even though no one has commented on this chapter, I will!! So please, continue!

lv_kh0720

Chapter 3

It had been two days since Septh sat next to Kairi, and maybe Selphie was right, he looked like Sora, but he didn’t talk much. His cold, freezing eyes made Kairi felt like stabbed by an ice blade. “Right, Kairi? You’ll crazy sitting next to him, he looked like Sora but I like Sora better than him, Sora’s more fun although he’s a little dumb, “ said Selphie after the school bell rang. Septh walked passed them, didn’t say anything at all. “Why is he so quiet? Is he shy or something?” asked Kairi. “Who cares, I won’t make friends with an ice statue like him, “said Selphie loudly, “Let’s go home, Kai.”

Kairi didn’t say anything while Selphie was talking beside her. “…Then I smacked Wakka and he… Kai, what’s up?” asked Selphie. They turned to another street. They could see the sea clearly from there.

“Hey, Kai…” said Selphie, “Are you still dreaming about Sora?” Kairi kept on looking at the sea. Sora, how’re you now? Well, maybe you still tried your best to find Riku again. How long should I wait? I really miss you two…

“Kai? Finished already?” asked Selphie. “Ok, let’s go, “replied Kairi, smiling.

“Septh’s cool, you know, “said Wakka, “maybe he’s the coolest guy in Destiny Islands.” “Yeah, he’s cool, like ice, “said Selphie.
“No, no, he’s really cool!” said Tidus, “He’s a great fun!”
“What? How could that be? He never talks in front of us, I felt like sitting beside a refrigerator…” said Kairi.
“Yeah…he doesn’t talk much with girls like you, “said Wakka.
“Hah? Why?” asked Kairi.
Tidus and Wakka looked at each other.
“Kairi, Kairi, not all girls become a best friend of boys like you, “said Wakka.
“So what?” she asked. “Yeah, I don’t wanna be near you like Sora and Riku, “said Tidus. Kairi threw an eraser to Tidus’s face. Septh suddenly appeared and sat next to Kairi. As usual, calm and cold. “Hey you, ice statue!” said Selphie, “why don’t you want to talk with us a bit??”

“You wanna talk?” he asked. “Not me, Kairi!” said Selphie. Septh looked at Kairi. “What do you wanna talk about, Kairi?” he asked in a cold voice. Oh…God…his eyes, Sora’s eyes, pierced so hard inside Kairi’s heart… “No, nothin, at least you wanted to talk with us, “said Kairi. She really didn’t want to talk with Septh about…“…but I wanna talk about a guy named ‘Sora’, “said Septh, “Everyone called me ‘Sora’, who’s ‘Sora’?” Kairi’s heart beat faster. “He’s just…my best friend, “answered Kairi. “Just your best friend?” asked Septh in a deeper tone.

“Whoa, Septh, “said Wakka, “You’ve just sat 3 days beside her and you’ve liked her? Woohoo!!” “Wakka, shut up!” said Kairi loudly. Septh didn’t say anything. “Septh, have you seen the sea?” asked Tidus, “Let Kairi show you the sea from our Seaside Island!” “Tidus!” Kairi threw books towards Tidus. “Hey stop, you evil woman!!!!”
Selphie and Wakka laughed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seaside Island is the island where they usually play, the island where the Secret Place is :D

lv_kh0720

Chapter 4

“Kai! Come on!” said Selphie.
“Wait a sec, will ya?”
“Come on, Kai, I’m in a rush!”
“Ok ok, I’ll go home alone today.”
“See you tomorrow morning!” Selphie left the classroom.
“Kairi…”
“Septh? What’s up?”
“I want to see the sea with you…”
Kairi felt her face turned red. Why must he say it that loud? Half of the students were still inside the classroom and they started to watch them after they heard what Septh had just said.

“I…”
“Well it’s okay if you don’t want to…” he said with a sad expression on his face.
“No, wait! I…I don’t mind, really!” said Kairi hurriedly, “but let’s go now, okay?”
She disliked being gossiped by a couple of girls around her.
“You don’t mind?”
“No, it’s okay, I don’t mind…”
Septh smiled. A smile which melt Kairi’s heart. A smile which reminded her of Sora. Sora who she had never seen for a long, long time…
“Kairi?” Kairi almost cried in front of Septh. “Nothing, let’s…let’s go…”

“The sea’s so beautiful from this place, isn’t it?” asked Septh.
“Yup, I come everyday to this place…” said Kairi.
There was a silence when they were looking at the sea waves.
“Where did ‘Sora’ go?” he asked.
“To a place I can never reach…” answered Kairi, “But he’ll come back.”
“Do you really trust him like that?” asked Septh, amazed.
“Of course, no doubt of it.”
“How can you trust him if he’s in ‘a place you can never reach’?”
“We’ll always be together, “said Kairi, “No matter where we are.”
“You two made that promise?”
“Well…sort of.” She giggled.
Septh smiled before he said, “So…he’s a hero?”
“Well actually yes, although he never acts like a hero…”
Septh laughed. “He’s a hero for you too, right?”
Kairi blushed. “Maybe, “ she said, smiling.

“Lord Gelid…” said Septh while he was kneeling in a dark room, “I’ve come to answer your summons…” “Septh, “said the man who was sitting on a high chair, “Have you done the tasks I gave to you?” “I’ve done all your commands, Master, “said Septh, “The princess hasn’t forgotten about Sora, or maybe, she always remembered about him, missing him day by day…” “Really? So what Namine said is right…I’ve found a way out of that problem…just continue your work…”

Septh was still kneeling on the floor. He looked up to his master on the high chair. “Master… “he said, “...I want to know, why did Master give me this task, what can that Princess do for Master?” Lord Gelid didn’t say anything for a while.

“Heart, “answered Lord Gelid, “The purest heart that ever existed, from the seventh Princess of Heart…”

looks like Kairi was in trouble now, wasn’t she? :D
lord gelid… this guy just popped out in my head and although Septh called him “Master”, I think he wouldn’t just be a “master” of Septh…one thing’s clear that he wasn’t a good guy in this story.

lv_kh0720

Whoa what a busy week, at last I could spend some time to write the next chapter! :D

Chapter 5

Lord Gelid walked in a very dark corridor. Suddenly a man whose face wrapped by red bandages appeared from the darkness. “Gelid…” he said. “DiZ…” said Lord Gelid. “Gelid, what are you doing in this place?” “I want to visit Namine…” DiZ didn’t say anything for a while. “Gelid, I know there’s something behind your visit up till now. What do you want from Namine?” “You suspect me, DiZ?” “Yes I think so, “said DiZ, “Let her alone , Gelid, she’s an unfortunate girl who even has never met her true self.” “DiZ, I just want Namine to help me a little, “said Gelid, “Can I meet her?” “This time I let you meet Namine, “warned DiZ, “but if I know there’s something you plan for her, I will not let you come here again. Oh, and whatever you need from her, don’t disturb her. She’s almost finish recovering Sora’s memory.”

DiZ turned back and went away. Gelid waited until he was gone, then he opened the door at the end of the corridor. He came inside a white room. “Namine, how have you been?” “Lord Gelid?” “No need to call me ‘Lord’, dear, haven’t we met a lot lately?” “Yes, Sir, but…” “Namine, listen, “said Lord Gelid, “You must have heard about…erm…a girl named Kairi?” The girl who was sitting on the chair called Namine didn’t say anything. “You haven’t met her, have you?” Namine shook her head. “Do you want to meet her?” Namine looked at Gelid’s masked face. “I don’t need to meet her, “she said with a little tone of dislike in her voice, “I’ve known how she looks like without meeting her.”

“You hate her?” Namine shook her head slowly. “You’re a witch who could change people’s memories, right?” She nodded. “Well then, “said Gelid, “Change Kairi’s memory for me.” “NO!” Namine stood up. “Kairi’s in my hand, “said Gelid, “I can do anything to her whatever I like to, if you refuse, I’ll kill her before she meet Sora again. I want to see Sora’s expression when he knows that…”

Silence between them…
“What? Will you die if she dies too?”
Namine nodded very slowly and answered, “yes.”

Sorry if it’s short but I gotta go for an appointment with a doctor! Comments?

lv_kh0720

hell computer, hell homework, hell teachers, hell examinations, hell math, hell MY KNEE!!!
the internet wouldn't work this whole week, so sorry i can't post any chapter now
and my knee's hurt, owtch, coz a surgeon just did something to it (y'know what happened) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back