• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The wizard is from the Sorcerer's Apprentice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
If anyone has watched Fantasia, the wizard at the end of clip #7 is the Sorcerer from The Sorcerer's Apprentice. This could mean a new world and more information on Mickey's story throughout the game. Can anyone else think of possible outcomes of this?

LishatheAeroMage

Eh. Didn't download em'. Now I see. Yeah, the wizard is from Wizard's Apprentice, and that has to be a Kairi flashback or vision or something like that. Or perhaps this is before Sora gets his new outfit from an unknown . . . Yes, in the beginning.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Fantasia???

That was a crazy movie.I dont think thats the new world.There is still one more out there.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i dont think fanatsia is a world i think the sorcerer is sort of like chernabog in the first one. just there to play a role and represent fantasia

DarkOblivion

i dont think fanatsia is a world i think the sorcerer is sort of like chernabog in the first one. just there to play a role and represent fantasia

just wanted to say that, it wil just be a side rol, like they used night on mount bald

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Well if u remember from fantasia he was mickeys master. And i think(theory) he was the one who taught mickey how to use the keyblade. and why would Sora sho him his keblade? I mean i think it makes sense and please its just my thought so dont go crazy everyone if u hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back