• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Only God Knows ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
Anyone knows the Manga?

It has a pretty neat story.

Plot:
High school student Keima Katsuragi is the master of the dating simulator "Gal Gaea", but by responding to an email from a devil forces him into a contract where he must use his gaming skills to make women fall in love and thus capture their souls.

Pilk

The title sounded very interesting but I don't think I like the plot. Perhaps I'll have to read it.

twilight726

better synopsis of the main plot. credits to One Manga

"Katsuragi Keima is known on the net as the god of getting the girls while in real life he’s known as otamegane and he hates all real girls. However he is approached by Erushii, a devil from hell, to help her in catching runaway spirits that hide in people. Apparently the spirits only hide in the hearts of girls and the only way to get the souls out is by making the girl fall in love so the spirit gets forced out. And he’s not allowed to fail or he will lose his head."

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, I thought that was some kind of religious question or something but the manga, I don't know anything. Sorry. XD This is the first I've heard really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back