• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The X-MEN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

If you have any good ideas, post them. Here's my story idea. The Mutant Academy is falling apart. Charles Xavier cannot sense why it is going on, but knows that the chaos is being made by a student. The student is leaving no evidence to give us an understanding of his identity.

template*
name(first birth name then secret identity)
power
weakness
race/species
history
likes/dislikes
profession/job

Well here's my mutant profile

name: Jesse Forman Fridge
appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/mymutantlook
power: Ice powers, Withstand the lowest temperatures, Ice breath, Generate extremely cold air, transform into an ice demon when extremely pissed off
weakness: fire
race/species: human
history: I discovered my power in the middle of a hot summer day when I was about 11. I was burning from the intense heat when I started to generate cold air from my fingers. I noticed it and handled the ability until i could turn the entire city into ice. My town dispised me after i froze up the only pool they had. They threw me out at age 13, I cried for my parents help and reached for them as the crowd pushed me away. My parents just turned around shaking their heads. I used my powers to take me to the Mutant Academy. It turns out there was another kid with ice powers.
likes/dislikes: Likes: challenges Dislikes: People who get in my way.
profession/ job: Hired gun and teacher to bobby(iceman) and other low level ice power mutants at the mutant academy

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Ill join even if your not done with the story.

name:Ric:Rage
appearance/figure:http://templeotrunks.com/images/screencaps/Mirai Trunks/dbz_movie9/dvd_miraitr_movie9_scrn8.jpg
power:He can control metal and fire trought out his body.
weakness:Water
race/species:Human
history:Ric was a normal kid at the age of 12. When he hit thirteen things started to happen. things he would though would burn. His parnts thought of him as a freak so he ran away. He went to an old factory where they made cars. There was a pile of sharp metals at the bottom of a pit. Ric jumped off hoping to die but something differnt happened. As he hit the pile of metal, something sparked a fire built up inside and as the metal periced his skin all of the metal was absorbed into his body. Now on his chest a metal plate as a scar of what happened. after this he lived on the streets untill one day he came to the door step of the man Chariles Xavier(Cant spell his name). Hje took him and to Rics supprize was a mutant also. He trained him along with other students. he quickly learned to control his powers but when his emotions took over his body would heat up mealting everything he touched. He learned to keep his cool in certiant situations.
likes/dislikes:He likes in his spare time to spar with other students. He also likes to do some training, but besides that he just does what ever gives him a kick.
profession/job:A student at the academy.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
name: Darrel hades/ Hunter
appearance/figure: Wears blue protective armour for stealth and camouflage. Weras Sunglasses to shade his eyes. Has brown hair that changes to white when hes angry
power: Electricity/High jumps
weakness: Fire/ dark places
race/species: Human
history: Was shuned out of school for killing a teacher
likes/dislikes: Likes computers or any electracal places. Hates the night.
profession/job: Student at the academy.

Valentine

almost human.
Name:Mallory Winters
Appearance/figure:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/PrettyGirl.jpg
Power:Force Fields, Psionic Energy Attacks
Weakness:Countering Psychic Powers(They can penetrate her force fields and halt her attacks)
Race/species:Human
History:Comes from one of the most powerful families in the history of Europe, Mallory's mansion and family were destroyed in a fire while she was six years old. For some odd reason, witnessing this triggered her long string of depression, and by age 14, she was in denial of being human. She tried to kill herself, but every time she tried to cut her throat of or take pills, images of her burning mansion would flash through her mind, and she would pass out. One day, while she was walking the streets, she grew extremely thirsty. But being the poor girl she was, all stores and resturants neglected her. Finally, one night, she snuck into an abandoned apartment, and dove straight torwards a jug of water. Suddenly, after she had taken a long swig, something happened. She began to bleed, and her head was throbbing horribly. Everything around her picked up of the ground and began to swirl around her, a horible laugh echoing through the room. Suddenly, before her stood a large figure, with red skin,black feathered-wings, and two sets of eyes. The figure screamed, and fled off into the sky. From that day, Mallory experienced a series of strange events, when her body would begin to glow an etheral blue, the same colors of the demon's eyes. Once she realised her powers, they began to run rampant, hurting people and destroying things. Mallory fled to the help of Proffesor Xavier, who has taught her how to lock her powers within her, and use them only when she summons them. But, so far, she has a limited amount of attacks, one including a force field.
Likes/dislikes:Likes(Drawing, Singing)Dislikes(Fighting)
Profession/job:None

Heartless Hunter

ooc: would anyone else like to join? if not we'll start
ic: i heard a noise from the library, i'm gonna check it out. hunter and mallory keep an eye out. rage if your there, get ready to blow a hole through the wall.

Heartless Hunter

"Hunter! I don't think it's rats...Never mind, I just checked its rats....Hold on....There's so many of em!! I've freezed at least 1000 and there still coming! Hunter quit watching soccer! Help electrocute these things! Mallory it would really be great if you had a force field to protect us from this army. It looks like their growing in size too!! HURRY!"

Percymort

Bronze Member
It took some time but hunter moved from the T.V .
"Ok im there just turn on the lights." the light in the libary turned on. The rats where huge. There was already a dead pile . Hunter raised his hands then blew about twenty away with each wave of electricity. The rats kept coming.
"Somthings gotta be making these....Come on lets go in deeper..."

Valentine

almost human.
"Sorry, but I'm a little busy myself!" Mallory had been taking a shower, and the creatures had gotten to her. She skidded out of the bathroom and down the hall, stopping at the common room. She then began to counter there attacks. "I'm already pushing them back. But it will be no time until my force field fails. I need help!". She spoke through telepathy.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Hunter ran through the rats. He went down the row of books, but then the lights flashed off about 5 seconds later they turned back on. The lights turned off again. Hunter managed to get a lamp and carry it around with him. He felt alot of restrain from the darkness around him. His powers couldnt hold out for long.

Heartless Hunter

Fridge noticed Hunter and swiftly generated intense cold throughout the room. The rats froze to death. "Looks like we won!" said Fridge when a giant two legged rat kicked from behind.

The Big Lovin'

Rage noticed Mallory running down the hall nude. Rage staired at her running by. He then looked behind and saw a horde of giant rats coming. Rage got in a fighting stance. A giant talon like weapon grew ot of his forearms. He waited the on rushing rats.

Valentine

almost human.
(Just for the record, I'm not nude. I'm wearing a towel. Sorry for not mentioning it.)

She fled to the stair-case and hit a dead end, reaching the balcony by the first flight of stairs."Hya!" Mallory, her hands glowing with energy, round-housed a giant rat off the banister and to the floor of the 2nd Level of the dorms. She then pushed them back with a wall, and began to take them out by shooting darts of energy at them.

The Big Lovin'

Rage ran up to one of the rats and slashed trough it. He started to move at un incredible speed with so much agility. As Rage was carelessly slashing away one of the rats knocked him to the floor. Then the horde of rats started to nible on his body.

Rage:"Ahhhhh!!!!!"

From the out side of this pile you see spikes shoot from out of these rats. Rage got up from the floor with the spikes still trough the rats. He retracted his spikes and the rats fell to the ground. He looked at the rest of the rats, he looked striat into there eyes, they could now see why he was named Rage. Rage just stood in the midle of the hall looking at the rats.

Heartless Hunter

The rats soon all died out. Except for that one huge two-legged one. Hunter, Rage, Mallory, and Fridge all joined together to attack it. They blitzed it so hard that it dissappeared out of thin air. Fridge was relieved, but at the same time curious why the rats were there. "Anyone got any ideas about what the hell happened?"

Heartless Hunter

"Aren't you curious about why the hell we've been -" Fridge paused staring at the tv. "And... and..uh," Fridge sat down and joined Hunter in watching the match. "Can I get a beer here? I'm trying to watch tv!"

Heartless Hunter

As Fridge lowered his guard when he went to the pantry to get a sam adams, a figure approached him. He turned quick, to see nothing. He then cooled down the beer with his hand. He heard a voice. It said.... "SQUEAK!" He turned around to find more rats. He had no choice. With all his might he generated intense cold air thoughout the mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back