• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theater mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KylonCocalina

Browsing through Theater mode, I'm trying to find the cutscene before the Terra fight and the cutscene following the Terra Fight. Anyone know where they are located in the mess that is Theater mode? Can't seem to find it.

LiD

>.> i would simply type it in on youtube..so for:
1. you wouldn't have to go through theater mode
2. you wouldn't have to post this thread, and could be watching it now..

but thats just me

KylonCocalina

I've already seen it as I've beaten FM many times. But i was browsing through Theater mode anyway and i wanted to know where the cutscenes are as i haven't been able to locate them.
Also it looks better on my tv then on my computer.

LiD

ah well, ill look whenever i get my ps2 back >.>,
but i really don't think they are in there, but they might be

LiD

i don't really know, they probably are, if they are then, either you haven't unlocked them, or you are just missing them

KylonCocalina

Nah i've done everything in the game.
Beating Terra would have unlocked those cutscenes for theater mode. I just can't read Japanese and i haven't been able to find a translation. So it becomes process of elimination to find the correct cutscene. I tried all the ones in Disney Castle section as I figured thats where it would be. Wasn't there :/

KylonCocalina

Could you uh be a little more specific?
starting at the bottom is Birth By Sleep video, then Gathering, then cutscenes from TWTNW, then Twilight Town + Rep Twilight Town, then Cloud + sephiroth scenes, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back