• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
There was a song on the official KH2 website, and most think that that song might be the theme. I think it was called, Another Side, or something like that. It probably is.

:sage:

No. Another Side is the -opening- song of KH2. We are not sure of the theme song. I think that Simple And Clean will still be the theme song. Hence, it is in the KH2 trailers.

Another side will play when you have the option to start/load a game. It's a piano solo. Dearly Beloved was the -opening- song of KH1.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Well, whatever it is, it will probably be a dark song, seeing as how the second is darker. It would be great if it really was a dark song. Most likely.

Emiko

me too, I absolutely fell in love with that song after hearing it on Kingdom Hearts. I liked it so much I had to go get the soundtrack lol

I even taught myself how to play it on the guitar. :)

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I sure hope it's Simple and Clean, I'm sure it is because Sage is right, they have been using Hikari on the trailers. I think they should play the japaese version on the English version game though. I think that would be pretty neat...it's just something different.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
they wont put a japanese song.. im almost sure of this since kids will be playing it.. but maybe they will... anyways i think the insturmental version of hikari will be in the intro like in kh.. and another side on the title screen (wait.. is another side that song in the new jump festa trailer? if so i hate it >>.. its like the song in deep dive but suuuuper rushed at one point)

Unknown Zinko

I hope its simple and clean.
Dancbanks said:
I wish they could use Greenday Boulevard of broken dreams, it even suits the game.

Doesnt suit the game. More like a Character or two, but not the game itself.

Something Rock would be nice though.

Ayame28

Dancbanks said:
I wish they could use Greenday Boulevard of broken dreams, it even suits the game.

I think scars by Papa Roach would suit the game you think.;)

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
i hope it's like a differnet ver. of simple and clean and speaking of papa roach my friend was saying how one of their songs would fit, but i forget which one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back