• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Themes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuki-kun

I think all the songs are so beautiful even though Im not Japanese thank god for the internet cause now I know the translation and can sing a few songs in japanese. It sounds good to other people but if I was to go to Tokyo and sing that they would look at me as though Ive lost my mind

helios

Bronze Member
i think thats my will in english thats on my new mix CD with all anime on it. I think thats the 2nd Inuyasha ending.

helios

Bronze Member
these are all the Inuyasha endings in english
My Will/fuka mori
Dearest
Mischevious kiss
Song of truth/shinjust no uta
Come
A new world
Change the world
i think there are two more i cant remember though.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
oh well. then *my will* is *fukai mori* i luv that song.

and yuki-kun, i'm not jap too. i wish, but even if you don't know. the song is always beautiful to listen to. always. sometimes i know the translation, but i also like it when i don't. the songs are easy to remember.

Yuki-kun

soraandkairi4eva said:
oh well. then *my will* is *fukai mori* i luv that song.

and yuki-kun, i'm not jap too. i wish, but even if you don't know. the song is always beautiful to listen to. always. sometimes i know the translation, but i also like it when i don't. the songs are easy to remember.

Yeah it puts mystery in it when you dont know the words but its still peaceful to listen to. and i wish i was japanese. the first time i saw someone write in Japanese I was like wow they wrote it so fast!

J

JenovaDOWNFALL

Dearest is one of the really pretty themes.I dont like the one they sing at suturdays in cartoon network.

Yuki-kun

JenovaDOWNFALL said:
Dearest is one of the really pretty themes.I dont like the one they sing at suturdays in cartoon network.

Yeah Dearest is really nice but Everyheart has to be my all time fav cause thats the first one I heard. You know someone should open up a poll seeing what theme song is the best but I dont know how so someone could either tell me or do it for me. Thanx oh and dont all jump at once cause if a lot of you all do it at once a lot of people will be mad but not me cause that means you listened.

helios

Bronze Member
You dont like the theme thats on now its mischevious kiss i like that song. Ansemjafar i dont think the KH soundtrack counts but i have it anyway and it kick @$$.

ordyh

helios said:
Why yes i do have some anime CDs with nothing but beginnings and endings they all kick so much @$$ i like the samurai champloo ending the best.
yes, u got most of them from me XD....i have 4 Volumes of Anime Music ^_^!
I listen to it when i go to sleep, being bored(like right now -_-) and well, whenever really.

helios

Bronze Member
please if anyone can help me does anyone know the 2nd ending to Samurai Champloo i have the first one but i want the 2nd one.

J

JenovaDOWNFALL

its either mischivious kiss or everytime.I like dearest...well wat can i say go to animelyrics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back