• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theorie of Sora's clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
In COM, Axel (I think it was) said something about Sora being a
heartless (may be wrong cuz I havent finished it). Dr "Finklestein"
said that a person could change almost completely if they unlock their
hidden memories. Sora was remembering all his forgotten memories
at the end, and perhaps he remembered more than in KH.

He knows he is a heartless (the black clothes showing the darker side
of him) but he is not evil, and BHK is his light, his heart.

Nomura did say Sora's clothes have a meaning and KH2 is going to
be darker than the first.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well yes Nomura did say the clothes were important but one key thing u missed. important during battles a.k.a drive mode. that is what the most important thing about his clothes are. also it shows that he is maturing. look at Sora now and tell me if he would look good in his old clothes. i say not as good as the clothes he has now. Sora is still the hero of light and just because his clothes are black doesnt mean he's becoming darker. the clothes are important for battles meaning he can use drive mode with those special clothes.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Nomura did say sora's clothes have an important meaning in KH2, but i am not sure if ur theory,koji, has somtehing to do with that meaning.

Last edited:

LittleWarrior84

Maybe you go on stealth missions or something and the black clothes hide you? No I doubt it... That would be odd... Yeah most likely for battle.

TTBK2

Awards
.....Why do I keep seeing threads that have either been said before like, I don't know, two days ago or that are just idiotic at best? Be happy that this is the first of the two. He isn't a heartless/has no heart because then he wouldn't be able to weild a keyblade.

anyone but me

hm... when Nomura means important it usually means important, so i think it expands beyond drive mode, but i cannot put a finger on what it is...

BULLETPROOF

i think sora would have looked more real if he had a diffrent colored eyes , dark blue doesnt match with the way he looks

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I dont think a heart is needed to wield a keyblade.
In KH, when you fight Ansem Riku, he is wielding a keybalde remember?
"Is that?"
"Yes, a keyblade..."

but he has no heart,
"Whoever you are, let Riku go. Give him back his heart."

Hokage

Banned
Awards
u are mistaken . Ansem is a heart....... he possesed Riku's body and used Riku's heart to wield a keybalde since Riku was the original keyblade master before Sora.after Riku/Ansem lost to Sora Ansem sent Riku's heart to Kingdom hearts. and yes it is confirmed that u do need a heart to wield a keyblade. It is said all throughout KH. thats why Riku was able to take the keyblade from Sora because he had a stronger heart and then later on Sora gained a stronger heart and got the keyblade back. the keyblade is a weapon that is an extension of your heart. It is basically your heart in physical form. only special people with extremely strong hearts can even hope to wield a keyblade. thats why it is so hard to believe the theories that maybe BHK has half of Sora's heart or the thoery about BHK being a shell of Sora...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
UnkownSora21 said:
u are mistaken . Ansem is a heart....... he possesed Riku's body and used Riku's heart to wield a keybalde since Riku was the original keyblade master before Sora.after Riku/Ansem lost to Sora Ansem sent Riku's heart to Kingdom hearts. and yes it is confirmed that u do need a heart to wield a keyblade. It is said all throughout KH. thats why Riku was able to take the keyblade from Sora because he had a stronger heart and then later on Sora gained a stronger heart and got the keyblade back. the keyblade is a weapon that is an extension of your heart. It is basically your heart in physical form. only special people with extremely strong hearts can even hope to wield a keyblade. thats why it is so hard to believe the theories that maybe BHK has half of Sora's heart or the thoery about BHK being a shell of Sora...

So BHK has 2 hearts to wield 2 keyblades like when Sora fuses with someone
he has 2 hearts and can wield 2 keyblades, right?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well yes it seems to be. i dont know about the BHK but yes Sora can dual wield two keyblades when he fuses because he uses the other heart as a keyblade basically. i really hope we can dualwield without the use of drive for Sora but u never know. we have no info on the BHK yet so i cant say anything about him. It could be some sort of drive form of his or he could be usng the power of twilight but no one knows for sure.....

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
dual_wielder said:
hmmm BHK two hearts, never thougght of that! =) and in CoM what hidden memories, they were his own memories, just Naminé glitched them...............tel me the hidden memories

In Neverland, they speak about forgetting things but when a memory is
forgotten, it is not lost, it is still there but cant be recalled. Dr Finklestein
created a potion to remember the forgotten memories but Oogie stole it
and drank it. He then changed (he feared something) and that was probably
from his forgotten memories.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It shouldnt because Namine drew herself into Sora's memories,
but I should finish COM first. Could someone else who finished COM
please answer this question. I'm interested in the answer too.

A

Azrael

UnkownSora21 said:
u are mistaken . Ansem is a heart........

No he doesn't. It says in one of his reports that he became a heartless, but kept his original form. The keyblade Riku was using was made from the hearts of the princesses. I don't think it was a true keyblade.

Dark-Sora 50

It was not a true Keyblade. That is certain. Ansem is indeed a Heartless who regained all his feelings, except his body which was cast off into Darkness as he plunged into it, in this time becoming possessed by it.

Ansem was a human, who delved too deep into the Darkness and destroyed Hollow Bastion without knowing what he was doing.

Voila.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back