• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OblivionRiku

OHHH OH OH OH I THINK I KNOW WHAT THOSE ARMORED THINGS COULD BE, remember when u fight Xemnas/Xehanort at the end, remeber when he sits on the throne and hes in armor, it looks exactly like the one in the vidoe, if i was told how to use this scanner maybe i could show u all

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
That is another thing. ;)

But Zexion had been in the Organization for some time though. Roxas was the newest member. Hence, number XIII.

Sora became a heartless after Riku turned to darkness.

BraveryOfaChild said:
You'll know what I mean, perhaps in Kingdom Hearts: CoM the fake Heartless Riku [Other words Riku's Replica..] could've been turned into a shell of Riku, thus taking form of a Nobody, which I suspect Zexion.

Riku's replica had characteristics of a Nobody. He didn't have a heart, was strong, and acted on his own will. And faded away when vanquished by Riku. But what makes him different, I'd assume was that he was a copy, not exactly Riku's other.

But if what you're leading onto, it does make me think more about Zexion's true weapon that would be something critical in the unconfirmed/announced KHIII game.

And Oblivion Riku, my thoughts exactly. Xenmas' "Armor Controller" form does resemble the three knights, with the major exception with that giant cape/shoud he has on him that is extremely long and wraps around that big seat he sits in.

OblivionRiku

Yeah they look almost identical to him, that still doesnt explain who they are, i think they are called,just from my knowledge, Chasers, just a guess..

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Zexion IS NOT Riku's Nobody. A Nobody's name comes from their REAL NAME before they became a Nobody. Zexion is Ienzo, An apprentice to the True Ansem. And was one of the first to become a Nobody and join The Organization.

Ienzo was also the one who urged Ansem to study the Heart and the Darkness, His Weapon IS a Spoiler which leads many to believe it is a Keyblade. And why not? What weapon COULD POSSIBLY be a spoiler? A freaking shield? No, not for Kingdom Hearts.

A Keyblade is the ONLY weapons that would prove to be a spoiler. I, personally believe that the shrouded figure walking up to the three Knights Is Ienzo. He was once a Keyblade Master along with Xehanort.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Not the only weapon. Soul Eater is a unique weapon as well. Note that he is The Cloaked Schemer, and Roxas was the Key to Destiny, and he had two keyblades on his stone.

I too agree that Zexion isn't Riku's nobody. I even disagree on Riku having a noboy in the first place. :\

Also. In the begging, after you finish off Axel for the last time, Axel tells Roxas "See you around in the next life." Roxas replies "yeah, in our next life." Axel finishes off the conversatoin with "silly, because you have a next life." and he fades away.

So, with that said, Ienzo probably gave speical birth to Zexion. He seemed to have a different power than other members of Organization XIII, but weaponless in CoM. Powers similar to Namine's. All other Organizaton members were talented with their weapons and could manipulate elements easily. But Zexion didnt' necessarily have an element to govern, like Roxas and Namine. Which brings me to believe he had a special birth like them as well.

But then the part that mixes in with inner-demon's theory is that Ienzo is a keyblade weilder, because Sora and Kairi both have keyblaes. And I am assuming at this point that "special birthed" nobodies' other halves are keyblade wielders, because there is probably light still in their other halves that makes the keyblade chose their other personas. >.>

Eh, confusing though, considering the fact that Ienzo is most likely a Heartless like Xehanort as well. And Heartless are able to weild the keyblade to unlock hearts. Displayed by Xehanort in the first Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Eternal Arcana

Also who is to say that Roxas and Namine were even Nobodies? And if Nobodies of Sora and Kairi were made, that would mean a Heartless version of them was created as well. Through the Ansem Reports we know the Sora became a Heartless but retained his memories (which didnt transfer over to Roxas) but what about Kairi's Heartless?

THE_UNKNOWNS

what i don't remember is how kairi got a nobody, im not trying ot be stupid or anything but when did she become a heartless or anything like that.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Eternal Arcana said:
Also who is to say that Roxas and Namine were even Nobodies?

Roxas and Namine were nobodies. The Ansem Reports even state them being nobodies. But both were born a special way.

And if Nobodies of Sora and Kairi were made, that would mean a Heartless version of them was created as well.

Kairi didn't necesarily become a heartless. Since she was a princess of pure heart, when she lost her heart and gave it to Sora when she passed through him on "the night of the storm" in Destiny Islands, she became a lifeless being. Thus, giving Namine a unique birth.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Darky Dee said:
Roxas and Namine were nobodies. The Ansem Reports even state them being nobodies. But both were born a special way.

Kairi didn't necesarily become a heartless. Since she was a princess of pure heart, when she lost her heart and gave it to Sora when she passed through him on "the night of the storm" in Destiny Islands, she became a lifeless being. Thus, giving Namine a unique birth.

Still, Sora became a heartless and regained his physical form but technically stayed a heartless. This could possibly explain Anti-Form.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Inner-Demon said:
How could it explain Anti-Form? Roxas merged with Sora at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II.

This is all theory. Why does Anti-Form make Sora look like a heartless?

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Inner-Demon said:
I always assumed it was the fact of Driving so many times that it would wear his heart down. Allowing darkness to take over.

It's just too bad we don't get any official information about it.

Lightkeeper05

Ok heres my theory.

As we know, The secret ending takes place in the future, but as a past event in the future. That much we know from wut Nomura stated that he was going to change the time line of the story.

The three knights as some people said where KIari, Riku, and SOra are indeed brand new characters. This was also told by Nomura. The world that they are in with all the keybaldes, I believe is where key blades are created, are at least where they could be kept. I think in this story, we will learn the orgins of the keybaldeand its true purpose. THere must have been a war between keyblade masters due to the way the blades look worn and used.

When they show that character thats blurred in the distance, i believe it to be Sora, but ( lol) under evil influences. Which brings me back to those three knights. i think there wacthing over that world for some reason. And i also think the game will take a new main character.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Libra said:
Still, Sora became a heartless and regained his physical form but technically stayed a heartless. This could possibly explain Anti-Form.

I didn't say he didn't become a Heartless. :\

What made him special was that his heart was in Kairi. And was embraced by the light and became himself again.

BraveryOfAChild

Well, in the Sercet Ending I think it takes in the past [MidEvil Era] Were that -TRUE- Keyblades Masters come from, and I think that their could be two different stories that you could play, like in Kingdom Hearts II [Roxas' story]. Recieving the letter from the King, to go to the Disney Castle, cause Chip N Dale made a Time Gummi Ship for Sora and Co. King Mickey might tell Sora to invistigate this new event and so they go to the past. And Xemnas might want to cause chaos in the past to change the future.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
BraveryOfAChild said:
Well, in the Sercet Ending I think it takes in the past [MidEvil Era] Were that -TRUE- Keyblades Masters come from, and I think that their could be two different stories that you could play, like in Kingdom Hearts II [Roxas' story]. Recieving the letter from the King, to go to the Disney Castle, cause Chip N Dale made a Time Gummi Ship for Sora and Co. King Mickey might tell Sora to invistigate this new event and so they go to the past. And Xemnas might want to cause chaos in the past to change the future.

It couldn't be from the past. It said in memory of Xehanort, meaning it's after the events in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back