• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories (anything)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraxKairi09

Check this out from a website i saw

Upcoming installments
Tetsuya Nomura stated he has ideas for another installment; a secret clip that appears to be a teaser trailer for the next installment is shown at the end of Kingdom Hearts II if certain completion goals are met. However, Nomura did not state exactly what he would like to do with a new installment.[6] The Kingdom Hearts team is postponing Kingdom Hearts projects to be able to work on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, but a new Kingdom Hearts project will be revealed in summer 2007.[7] In Famitsu, Nomura stated that there are multiple Kingdom Hearts projects in the works, although what those projects consist of is not known.[8]

With the release of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, a new secret ending has further hinted at the potential plot of the next installment in the series. According to Nomura, it will be a whole new series, although (if the video is any indication) it will share some characters with the original Kingdom Hearts series. "The next title won't just be Kingdom Hearts III. If it were III, we wouldn't call it a new series." Nomura has hinted that the new series may involve Xehanort.[9]

Sorathemaster01

Check this out from a website i saw

Upcoming installments
Tetsuya Nomura stated he has ideas for another installment; a secret clip that appears to be a teaser trailer for the next installment is shown at the end of Kingdom Hearts II if certain completion goals are met. However, Nomura did not state exactly what he would like to do with a new installment.[6] The Kingdom Hearts team is postponing Kingdom Hearts projects to be able to work on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, but a new Kingdom Hearts project will be revealed in summer 2007.[7] In Famitsu, Nomura stated that there are multiple Kingdom Hearts projects in the works, although what those projects consist of is not known.[8]

With the release of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +, a new secret ending has further hinted at the potential plot of the next installment in the series. According to Nomura, it will be a whole new series, although (if the video is any indication) it will share some characters with the original Kingdom Hearts series. "The next title won't just be Kingdom Hearts III. If it were III, we wouldn't call it a new series." Nomura has hinted that the new series may involve Xehanort.[9]

yea uh weve basically already have seen this. Nomura is really taking a risk on not answering any questions to things like if kh2fm+ is coming to the us and europe. we're tired of waiting! the time for answers is now!

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
as you guys can see KH final mix is a game that only make for japan only and does not go around the globe if they come around they are welcome but theres no a high chance that they come, even i like it to come but it will be like 1 of 10 that it could be distributed in other countries hoping of not ruining any hopes even mine

SoraxKairi09

as you guys can see KH final mix is a game that only make for japan only and does not go around the globe if they come around they are welcome but theres no a high chance that they come, even i like it to come but it will be like 1 of 10 that it could be distributed in other countries hoping of not ruining any hopes even mine

Great now u have to let our hopes go down i guess we will have to just wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back