• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about Kh2 & KH2FM+'s secret endings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bmxnovice

This would be my first thread so it probably isnt going to agree with every1, but hey, it was fun writing this! This thing has Youtube vids in it so you can see what I am talking about. First vid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31SHPYaVes Its in English so if your Japanese, srry. Lets start at the beginning. Okay, it starts out with one of the Ansem reports from KH1. Nothing peculiar about that. Its just stating that the clip is about the keyblade. Wrong. It's the only interesting thing about this clip. Why? because i said so. No, seriously, its interesting because its a thing from Xehenort's heartless. Why didn't Nomura just use something from Ansem's secret reports? It has enough there about the keyblade. It even says the words of the message in his secret reports. Not the exact thing but it just has different wording. I believe that the UEM isXehenort,but in a different life(no this is not abou reincarnation just read on). In the secret ansem report #(not sure i got grounded from my ps2 so i cant look it up(being 13 suks:toungesmile:))it says, "I found him(Xehenort) in the streets wandering and without memory."(something like that)so what I believe is that the UEM is Xehenort.Next. So Terra(the guy with the big keyblade) looks, sees Aqua(shes pretty,not really but still,), he looks back, looks again, and starts walking towards.. three very familiar keyblades. The Dark Realm Keyblade(DRK(ven piks it up)) the Kingdom Key(KK(Terra piks it)) and the Way to Dawn(WtD(Aqua piks it)). Let's make something clear here. All these names of the three Enigmatic soldiers. First their relationship name: Enigmatic soldiers. Enigmatic means puzzling. So their the Puzzling Soldiers(such a fitting name). Next each of their names are in Latin(it's basically the root of all languages from the middle ages). Now isn't that funny? The root. This video happened in the past, and is the root of keyblade knowledge. So Terra= earth. duh!
Aqua=water
Ven=wind(the correct name is Ventulus, but personally, i dont think that Nomura wanted that name as his name)
UEM(Xehenort(Aduro?))=fire
Those are the four elements. How quaint! Now most don't agree with me on this, but I believe this to be real. Not just some concept video. Why would Nomura just throw a video out there that has keyblades in it, but just tells us his next game KH is in the past? So, the camera backs out and a buttload of keyblades is shown. Now then, there is on interesting fact about all the keyblades, except the UEM's and DS' , none of them have any keychains on them. Why? I will explain, but lets finish this video first. Then they hear/see something, turn their heads, and lo and behold, its the UEM! then interesting images show as the camera is centered on the guy walking towards us:Master of keyblade(this ties in with the second vid), the lost two( i will explain this phrase in the second vid), Memorys of Xehenort(will explain), Chasers(explanation coming), Keyblade War(explanation almost here), It all began with... Birth By Sleep. Now for the second video and some explanation on the UEM(Xehenort) YouTube - KH2FM+ Secret Ending ( piano ver. ) Its the piano ver.(i love the noise of a piano but hate playing it) and was a little bit brighter, but its images were reversed, but i dont think that will affect anything.Also, if you like, here's a second one with an English translation. YouTube - Kingdom hearts 3 III Full in english (Berth By Sleep) So it has the three enigmatic soldiers: Ven, Aqua, Terra. and the UEM and DS are totally owning them. Well I am going to start at the beginning of the clip, and also explain those phrases and have some more proof of the UEM being Xehenort. I will also touch in with the Puzzling Soldiers. Lets start with the UEM. So as I said before, Ansem found Xehenort in a street without memory. In the video, you saw Aduro(I will call the UEM this for this is what i believe his name to be) crack Ven's helmet/armor and then ven was surrounded by darkness. I believe that the light in ven's heart was stripped away by Aduro, then Aduro froze Ven, tossed him of the cliff, and shattered parts of ven.Then Aduro fused the light in Ven with his keyblade then his molded his keyblade into a ball of darkness, shot it into the air, and, what I believe happened, created Kingdom Hearts. Then, Mickey bashes aduro, Aduro dies, but his spirit stays alive. Then after a few years or so, he finds a new body, Xehenort. Then the rest is KH history. Now then, the weird phrases in the end of the first vid. Master of Keyblade refers to Aduro. If you noticed, Aduro's weapon and the DS's keyblades both have keychains on them. Why? because Aduro created the keychains, and then, before he died, he sent his mirror image(the DS, I believe that it is not a person just a thing)to scatter the other keychains around the worlds. Srry i hav to turn off my comp. but i will keep writing on this so dont post just yet!

moos

im going to post anyway, chaser means to create/decorate metal objects so whoever the chasers are they created the keyblade. on the post you say your 13 but on your profile it says you are 9 i dont care really just thought i would point that out and the ansems reports are on this website apart from that good theory so far

Roxas540

This would be my first thread so it probably isnt going to agree with every1, but hey, it was fun writing this! This thing has Youtube vids in it so you can see what I am talking about. First vid.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31SHPYaVes Its in English so if your Japanese, srry. Lets start at the beginning. Okay, it starts out with one of the Ansem reports from KH1. Nothing peculiar about that. Its just stating that the clip is about the keyblade. Wrong. It's the only interesting thing about this clip. Why? because i said so. No, seriously, its interesting because its a thing from Xehenort's heartless. Why didn't Nomura just use something from Ansem's secret reports? It has enough there about the keyblade. It even says the words of the message in his secret reports. Not the exact thing but it just has different wording. I believe that the UEM isXehenort,but in a different life(no this is not abou reincarnation just read on). In the secret ansem report #(not sure i got grounded from my ps2 so i cant look it up(being 13 suks:toungesmile:))it says, "I found him(Xehenort) in the streets wandering and without memory."(something like that)so what I believe is that the UEM is Xehenort.Next. So Terra(the guy with the big keyblade) looks, sees Aqua(shes pretty,not really but still,), he looks back, looks again, and starts walking towards.. three very familiar keyblades. The Dark Realm Keyblade(DRK(ven piks it up)) the Kingdom Key(KK(Terra piks it)) and the Way to Dawn(WtD(Aqua piks it)). Let's make something clear here. All these names of the three Enigmatic soldiers. First their relationship name: Enigmatic soldiers. Enigmatic means puzzling. So their the Puzzling Soldiers(such a fitting name). Next each of their names are in Latin(it's basically the root of all languages from the middle ages). Now isn't that funny? The root. This video happened in the past, and is the root of keyblade knowledge. So Terra= earth. duh!
Aqua=water
Ven=wind(the correct name is Ventulus, but personally, i dont think that Nomura wanted that name as his name)
Those are the four elements. How quaint! Now most don't agree with me on this, but I believe this to be real. Not just some concept video. Why would Nomura just throw a video out there that has keyblades in it, but just tells us his next game KH is in the past? So, the camera backs out and a buttload of keyblades is shown. Now then, there is on interesting fact about all the keyblades, except the UEM's and DS' , none of them have any keychains on them. Why? I will explain, but lets finish this video first. Then they hear/see something, turn their heads, and lo and behold, its the UEM! then interesting images show as the camera is centered on the guy walking towards us:Master of keyblade(this ties in with the second vid), the lost two( i will explain this phrase in the second vid), Memorys of Xehenort(will explain), Chasers(explanation coming), Keyblade War(explanation almost here), It all began with... Birth By Sleep. Now for the second video and some explanation on the UEM(Xehenort) YouTube - KH2FM+ Secret Ending ( piano ver. ) Its the piano ver.(i love the noise of a piano but hate playing it) and was a little bit brighter, but its images were reversed, but i dont think that will affect anything.Also, if you like, here's a second one with an English translation. YouTube - Kingdom hearts 3 III Full in english (Berth By Sleep) So it has the three enigmatic soldiers: Ven, Aqua, Terra. and the UEM and DS are totally owning them. Well I am going to start at the beginning of the clip, and also explain those phrases and have some more proof of the UEM being Xehenort. I will also touch in with the Puzzling Soldiers. Lets start with the UEM. So as I said before, Ansem found Xehenort in a street without memory. In the video, you saw Aduro(I will call the UEM this for this is what i believe his name to be) crack Ven's helmet/armor and then ven was surrounded by darkness. I believe that the light in ven's heart was stripped away by Aduro, then Aduro froze Ven, tossed him of the cliff, and shattered parts of ven.Then Aduro fused the light in Ven with his keyblade then his molded his keyblade into a ball of darkness, shot it into the air, and, what I believe happened, created Kingdom Hearts. Then, Mickey bashes aduro, Aduro dies, but his spirit stays alive. Then after a few years or so, he finds a new body, Xehenort. Then the rest is KH history. Now then, the weird phrases in the end of the first vid. Master of Keyblade refers to Aduro. If you noticed, Aduro's weapon and the DS's keyblades both have keychains on them. Why? because Aduro created the keychains, and then, before he died, he sent his mirror image(the DS, I believe that it is not a person just a thing)to scatter the other keychains around the worlds. Srry i hav to turn off my comp. but i will keep writing on this so dont post just yet!
I swear that this is the longest thread starter in the world.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I believe that the UEM isXehenort,but in a different life(no this is not abou reincarnation just read on).

Why are you calling him that? He has a confirmed name now, Master Xehanort, he IS Xehanort. Whether he's the same Xehanort we've seen so far, we don't know.

In the secret ansem report #(not sure i got grounded from my ps2 so i cant look it up(being 13 suks:toungesmile:))it says, "I found him(Xehenort) in the streets wandering and without memory."(something like that)so what I believe is that the UEM is Xehenort.

Okay, good. Though, just call him MX.

Next. So Terra(the guy with the big keyblade) looks, sees Aqua(shes pretty,not really but still,), he looks back, looks again, and starts walking towards.. three very familiar keyblades. The Dark Realm Keyblade(DRK(ven piks it up)) the Kingdom Key(KK(Terra piks it)) and the Way to Dawn(WtD(Aqua piks it)).

Failure: watch the video again. Ven picks up WtD, Aqua picks up IKK. Why is it that so many people get this wrong?

Let's make something clear here. All these names of the three Enigmatic soldiers. First their relationship name: Enigmatic soldiers. Enigmatic means puzzling. So their the Puzzling Soldiers(such a fitting name).

So? They're never called Enigmatic Soldiers at all in-game, nothing says they're soldiers/knights of any kind. ES was just a nickname Shounen Jump gave Terra, it's not official.

Next each of their names are in Latin(it's basically the root of all languages from the middle ages). Now isn't that funny? The root. This video happened in the past, and is the root of keyblade knowledge. So Terra= earth. duh!
Aqua=water
Ven=wind(the correct name is Ventulus,

No, it's Ventus.

but personally, i dont think that Nomura wanted that name as his name)

He said Ven was an alias, that his name was longer. It's Ventus.

He has a confirmed name now, get with the times. Also, their names are not based off the elements. They're based on the three domains of the world: the sea, the land, and the sky. Nothing more. There is no fire, it's not a domain.

Those are the four elements. How quaint!

Read above. There are no elements.

Now most don't agree with me on this, but I believe this to be real. Not just some concept video.

But they are concept videos. Deep Dive ASAS was a concept video too. Proof? Since when did Roxas have glowing amber eyes? Where are the keyblades in BBS?

Why would Nomura just throw a video out there that has keyblades in it, but just tells us his next game KH is in the past?

I don't get what you're asking.

So, the camera backs out and a buttload of keyblades is shown. Now then, there is on interesting fact about all the keyblades, except the UEM's and DS' , none of them have any keychains on them.

How perceptive.

Well I am going to start at the beginning of the clip, and also explain those phrases and have some more proof of the UEM being Xehenort. I will also touch in with the Puzzling Soldiers.

They're not soldiers.

In the video, you saw Aduro(I will call the UEM this for this is what i believe his name to be)

Then you fail for the reasons I stated above.

crack Ven's helmet/armor and then ven was surrounded by darkness. I believe that the light in ven's heart was stripped away by Aduro, then Aduro froze Ven, tossed him of the cliff, and shattered parts of ven.Then Aduro fused the light in Ven with his keyblade then his molded his keyblade into a ball of darkness, shot it into the air, and, what I believe happened, created Kingdom Hearts.

Oh, yeah. Very plausible. Kingdom Hearts, an immense gathering of hearts, is created by some light from a keyblade. MX just froze Ven, that's it.

Look, KH is made of hearts, not light, not darkness, not keyblades, not souls, HEARTS. Of course there's light and darkness present, since hearts have both, but you can't just make a KH out of light and a keyblade, you need lots of hearts.

It seems clear then, that MX has been working on that KH for a long time.

Then, Mickey bashes aduro, Aduro dies, but his spirit stays alive.

As if Mickey could have beaten MX.

the DS, I believe that it is not a person just a thing

That certainly doesn't seem to be the case. From news we've gotten, MX has an apprentice that disappeared with him. And it's pretty obvious that this apprentice is DS. It seems to be treating him as if he were a different person.

Also, keep in mind: concept video. They shouldn't always be taken at face value.

Srry i hav to turn off my comp. but i will keep writing on this so dont post just yet!

Erm, I've already pointed out several mistakes. I just hope the next few parts are better.

Last edited:

Rynjin

i think hades dragon stated everything but just 1 little correction, enigmatic does not mean puzzling, it means mysterious, like an enigma. just thought i'd point that out i hate misused words

cornyperson

Failure: watch the video again. Ven picks up WtD, Aqua picks up IKK. Why is it that so many people get this wrong?
omg who are these new people? lol i've been away from the KH boards for so long, I'm so confused. Does anybody know if the KH2FM Secret Ending takes place BEFORE or AFTER KH2??

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Does anybody know if the KH2FM Secret Ending takes place BEFORE or AFTER KH2??

Uh, it's been confirmed that it's BEFORE KH2. Specifically, it's ten years before KH1. But it was pretty damn obvious that it was the past anyway, with all the hints in Nomura interviews and KH2FM's new scenes and such.

cornyperson

Uh, it's been confirmed that it's BEFORE KH2. Specifically, it's ten years before KH1. But it was pretty damn obvious that it was the past anyway, with all the hints in Nomura interviews and KH2FM's new scenes and such.
Has it been confirmed, or hinted, that Sora and the gang will not be in KH3??

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Has it been confirmed, or hinted, that Sora and the gang will not be in KH3??

Well, that depends on what you mean by KH3. At TGS this year (which was in late September), three new KH games were announced: KH: Birth By Sleep, KH: 358/2 Days, and KH:coded.

BBS will be for PSP, and it'll be the story of the KH2/KH2FM secret endings. It takes place ten years before KH1. The story's like this: this keyblade master, Master Xehanort (the old man), and his apprentice (DS, probably), go missing, and this signals a great disaster that's about to happen. Another keyblade master sends his three apprentices( supposedly Terra, Aqua, and Ven, we haven't seen Aqua at all in any of the scans that were released so far, though she is on the promotional artwork) on a quest to find him.

Oh, by the way: Terra is the brown haired person, Aqua is the blue haired girl, and Ven is the blonde one. Terra=latin for earth (Riku's name is derived from the pronounciation of a chinese character for "land). Aqua=latin for water(Kairi's name is derived from the pronounciation of a chinese character for "sea/ocean). Ven is a nickname for Ventus, which is latin for wind (Sora's name is derived from the pronounciation of a chinese character for "sky").

358/2 will be for DS, and it'll be about Roxas' time in the Organization. There's not much to say about it, though there is a mysterious new, female member of the Organization (and it's been confirmed that it's not Naminé), who plays a large role. The reasons as to why it's still called Org. XIII( and not XIV), why she didn't appear in KH2, why she doesn't have a throne or grave, all that will be explained.

Lastly, there's coded, which will be for mobile phones. It's after KH2. Mickey finds some odd words in the Jiminy Journal, and digitizes it to go investigate. Inside, he meets a virtual Sora. The game will tell us what Mickey and Riku did in KH1, among other things. Also, even though there's all sorts of bugs and viruses inside the journal, there IS a main villain that will be revealed eventually.

That's pretty much all the info we got so far. Now, by KH3, I assume you meant BBS. And well, as for Sora and co. appearing, it's been confirmed that at least Sora, Riku (they were shown in a scan), King Mickey, and Goofy will appear. It's also very possible (and likely) that Kairi will appear as well.

Last edited:

cornyperson

Well, that depends on what you mean by KH3. At TGS this year (which was in late September), three new KH games were announced: KH: Birth By Sleep, KH: 358/2 Days, and KH:coded.

BBS will be for PSP, and it'll be the story of the KH2/KH2FM secret endings. It takes place ten years before KH1. The story's like this: this keyblade master, Master Xehanort (the old man), and his apprentice (DS, probably), go missing, and this signals a great disaster that's about to happen. Another keyblade master sends his three apprentices( supposedly Terra, Aqua, and Ven, we haven't seen Aqua at all in any of the scans that were released so far, though she is on the promotional artwork) on a quest to find him.

358/2 will be for DS, and it'll be about Roxas' time in the Organization. There's not much to say about it, though there is a mysterious new, female member of the Organization (and it's been confirmed that it's not Naminé), who plays a large role. The reasons as to why it's still called Org. XIII( and not XIV), why she didn't appear in KH2, why she doesn't have a throne or grave, all that will be explained.

Lastly, there's coded, which will be for mobile phones. It's after KH2. Mickey finds some odd words in the Jiminy Journal, and digitizes it to go investigate. Inside, he meets a virtual Sora. The game will tell us what Mickey and Riku did in KH1, among other things. Also, even though there's all sorts of bugs and viruses inside the journal, there IS a main villain that will be revealed eventually.

That's pretty much all the info we got so far. Now, by KH3, I assume you meant BBS. And well, as for Sora and co. appearing, it's been confirmed that at least Sora, Riku (they were shown in a scan), King Mickey, and Goofy will appear. It's also very possible (and likely) that Kairi will appear as well.
Wow, thanks for clearing all that up for me.
By KH3, I meant a new game that would continue the series, I was assuming that there would be a new KH game to be released on the PS3, in the same vein as the previous two games.
Is it safe to assume that there will be no new KH game to be released on PS3, to continue the story left off at KH2??

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Is it safe to assume that there will be no new KH game to be released on PS3, to continue the story left off at KH2??

Oh, don't worry. Nomura's stated several times that Sora's story is not over, and that the three new games would all set the backstory for a new, third installment in the main series. As for what platform it will be on, eh, we don't know yet, but rest assured, it WILL be made.

cornyperson

Oh, don't worry. Nomura's stated several times that Sora's story is not over, and that the three new games would all set the backstory for a new, third installment in the main series. As for what platform it will be on, eh, we don't know yet, but rest assured, it WILL be made.
Thanks!! lol I got a little sad after reading that all these new games wouldn't be a continuation for the main story. Thanks again for all the help!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I swear that this is the longest thread starter in the world.

Eh, not really. You've never seen one of my theories before, have you? Or VAT's, hers are even longer.

Thanks!! lol I got a little sad after reading that all these new games wouldn't be a continuation for the main story. Thanks again for all the help!

You're very welcome, =D.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So? They're never called Enigmatic Soldiers at all in-game, nothing says they're soldiers/knights of any kind. ES was just a nickname Shounen Jump gave Terra, it's not official.

True, and so far, from what we have seen, none of them wear any armor similair to that of the secret ending, meaning that as well could be concept...

It seems clear then, that MX has been working on that KH for a long time.

Indeed, and it also would seem he has asorbing the power from it as well...
I am still convinced his KH is the KH of Keyblade Weilder's hearts...

As if Mickey could have beaten MX.

As if anyone could beat MX...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
True, and so far, from what we have seen, none of them wear any armor similair to that of the secret ending, meaning that as well could be concept...

True...Nomura said the only reason he designed them with armor was to hide their faces. And there is no longer any need for that.

I am still convinced his KH is the KH of Keyblade Weilder's hearts...

As am I, >=D.

As if anyone could beat MX...

Yeah...

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow, I've been away from the forums for months, this is all so exciting. I was just watching the secret videos for KHII and KHII FM+ and noticed that MX's and DS' keyblades had chains on them and the others didn't too. I thought I might be the first, but darn it, it's probably been known for some time know. Oh well.

As far as bmxnovice's theory, I pretty much like it. I was also thinking that maybe the Xehanort we know from KHII was MX's reincarnation or possibly his memory taking possession of some guy who then calls himself Xehanort, which would explain the "Memory of Xehanort" we see in the KHII secret video.

But those keychains are starting to bug me. What is their significance? Why do only the two have them? If they made them themselves somehow, for whatever reason, who's making the one's Sora receives later on? The keychains themselves, I always thought, were made by the hearts of the various friends Sora made along his journey, thus explaining why he got them after helping them out at the end of each world. But now that does not seem to work. They also manipulate, if you will, the Keyblade itself, giving it added abilities and such. Maybe that's what made MX such a threat. He's the chaser; he's creating keychains in order to manipulate the power of the Keyblade, to make himself stronger. The other good Keyblade wielders and master don't do that. The Keyblade is supposed to be extremely powerful, and seeing as how it can select who can wield it, it must be a sentient thing in some way. Maybe the other Keybladers refrained from using keychains because doing so would somehow anger the Keyblade, and cause it to wreak destruction.

I just saw the video again and noticed that Mickey's Keyblade at the end of the KHII FM+ secret video also has a keychain, so now my rant at the end of the previous paragraph is useless, as we basically know that Mickey wouldn't be using a keychain if it were a bad thing to do. But I'm just thinking out loud, so whatever. I love speculating about stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back