• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory don't care if no one likes it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoon

ok since the world of light is safe like sora said at the end of kh2 the new worlds could be in the world of darkness with a new person or sora also i read a topic about xemnas maybe being a chaser a theory for this chasers are born from those that have lost half[people who become heartless and nobodys] of themselves inside of kingdom hearts i don't know if xehanort went into kingdom hearts or not just two theorys about things i didn't make it super long because i think some of you don't like reading to much just a theory or it could tell the story of xehanort and the guy whose weapon we haven't seen or since nomura said iy wouldn't take place in the past or future how about at the same that sora was doing his journey something could have happen to some of the worls he already visted in kh1 or something just ideas

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
This isn't a bad theory at all. Have a little more confidence. Obviously someone likes your theory. Anyway, people who diss theories, really shouldn't. This one's pretty good.

Voltron

Silver Member
if it wouldnt happen i the past or futur then it would happen in the present lmao juss say stupid stuff lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ed-Man said:
This isn't a bad theory at all. Have a little more confidence. Obviously someone likes your theory. Anyway, people who diss theories, really shouldn't. This one's pretty good.

You don't count though. Your polls and topics are usually made from ignorance. Don't feel discouraged we like you anyway.

dragoon said:
ok since the world of light is safe like sora said at the end of kh2 the new worlds could be in the world of darkness with a new person or sora also i read a topic about xemnas maybe being a chaser a theory for this chasers are born from those that have lost half[people who become heartless and nobodys] of themselves inside of kingdom hearts i don't know if ething could have happen to some of the worls he already visted in kh1 or something just ideas xehanort went into kingdom hearts or not just two theorys about things i didn't make it super long because i think some of you don't like reading to much just a theory or it could tell the story of xehanort and the guy whose weapon we haven't seen or since nomura said iy wouldn't take place in the past or future how about at the same that sora was doing his journey som

1. Read my sig.
2. All traces of Xehanort are gone. Xemnas is dead, you can't revive a nobody. And if you could, then Lar-Lar would have been in KH2.
3. So even though you're proud of your first post [please don't be] don't be. Not a great first try. I'll admit there are points that make sense, but those are already disproven. Keep at it, you'll get better.

Pyro

silverdragon1615 said:
Your being sarcastic, right man, if not it's the world that sora's friends live in, the realm of light.

oh i get it. i got confused just reading this theory. its semes rlealy msesed up and duoesn't mkae sesne. if you can read wat i just type ur smarter than ya think.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
pwn3d said:
Your sig is wrong, Sora, Riku, Kairi, "leon" and many others are "Square enix all rights reserved."
Actually pwn3d all original characters and disney characters and disney worlds is owned by Disney while all original worlds and final fantasy characters is owned by Square Enix. So without Disney there no Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc. Like that kid said its just another crappy ff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back