• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory for a new world..... sorta

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladeWielder9

Well, we all know (at leats I think everyone knows) that the Hundred Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh) will be returning in KH2, but this leads me to think that Traverse Town has to be returning too, because we had to go to Traverse Town to get to the Hundred Acre Wood. Unless they just moved the book somewhere else. Has anyone else thought about this?

sorablader

remember that 100 acred wood world came to kh1 becuse of Merlin so Merlin is a helper of king mickey so then merlin helps sora so maybe he carries the 100 acred wood book to another part with him

KeyBladeWielder9

sorablader said:
remember that 100 acred wood world came to kh1 becuse of Merlin so Merlin is a helper of king mickey so then merlin helps sora so maybe he carries the 100 acred wood book to another part with him
oh yeah, i forgot that merlin was the one with the book, maybe he did take it with him.......
oh well, maybe traverse town will still be coming back any way. i always loved to go and train there

HeartlessOfDoom

OK, Traverse Town may return for its own reasons, but not for 100 Acre Wood. Like the others said, Merlin carried it with him. Now it may be with someone else or it might still be with Merlin; if it is with Merlin it'd be in Disney Castle because he's confirmed to be there. It's not like it was nailed to a piece of furniture, so it'll probably be somewhere else. Of course, it could still be in Traverse Town, but again, it won't return just for 100 Acre Wood.

D

Dexter

I've heard that Hollow Bastion replaced Traverse Town b/c characters like Cid,Leon,Cloud,Yuffie and merlin are also there im hoping that TT would return b/c f the nehfews stoor and how u could train ure magic....Im not sure though but the Beuna Vista site said that TT would return looks like we woud just have to wait and see.................

KeyBladeWielder9

HeartlessOfDoom said:
OK, Traverse Town may return for its own reasons, but not for 100 Acre Wood. Like the others said, Merlin carried it with him. Now it may be with someone else or it might still be with Merlin; if it is with Merlin it'd be in Disney Castle because he's confirmed to be there. It's not like it was nailed to a piece of furniture, so it'll probably be somewhere else. Of course, it could still be in Traverse Town, but again, it won't return just for 100 Acre Wood.
yeah, i know it has its own reasons to be there, but one reason it could be returning is for the 100 acre wood. you never know

rpg master said:
I've heard that Hollow Bastion replaced Traverse Town b/c characters like Cid,Leon,Cloud,Yuffie and merlin are also there
yeah, ive heard that hollow bastion is replacing TT too, but i think that is just because all of the old characters are there

Last edited:

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
i dont think traverse town is coming back b/c twilight town took ober what traverse town's role was. its basically the "home" world which is what traverse town was in kh1 and about the winnie the pooh book, merlin brought that with him and consider that hes in the disney castle now so he wont be in traverse town which again leads me to think that traverse town will not be making an appearance the new installment of the series

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Travese Town is being replaced by Hallow Bastion because you will visit it just like you did in Travese Town.Merlin is also in Hallow Bastion so he probably took the book with him.

To IF IL II IP:Travese Town is getting replaced by Hallow Bastion not Twilight Town.It's role will be taken by Haloow Bastion.

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think if the traverse town would be used it wouldnt be because of the hundred acre wood like other people said since im sure merlin would ahave taken the book and moved it. my guess is its goin to be in either hb or disney castle. but i dont think traverse town is returning anyway and it is said that hb is replacing traverse town in the sence of its role in the game

louis

I think that the Hundred Acre Wood will be in king mickys castle this time around since thats were we first see merlin at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back