• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory mainly about unbirths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenowaX

This is how i imagine that Terra became Xehanort...

When he was fighting with MX (The final fight) he used the power of darkness and turned himself into an Unbirth... Thus making him into a nothing like he was before birth....

However, i think, when an unborn has a strong will (Or heart... Like Nobodies) they can be reborn, but without memories. They are reborn by their memories which explains why he has the same color hair as MX (I know, MX doesn't have hair! But he has a white beard....) Thus creating Xehanort, a new person created by Terra's memories...

What do you all think?......

(Also Xion is NOT related to Kairi in any way : Confirmed in interveiw... -> A Short Nomura interview answers..practically nothing - KH-Vids.Net Forum

But she is related to sora... because she holds the keyblade the same way and because she is linked to his memories... Another unbirth? the last of their kind? Or is Riku going to be one?)

Last edited:

The Enchanted

When he was fighting with MX (The final fight) he used the power of darkness and turned himself into an Unborn... Thus making him into a nothing like he was before birth....

However, i think, when an unborn has a strong will (Or heart... Like Nobodies) they can be reborn, but without memories. They are reborn by their memories which explains why he has the same color hair as MX (I know, MX doesn't have hair! But he has a white beard....) Thus creating Xehanort, a new person created by Terra's memories...

(Also Xion is NOT related to Kairi in any way : Confirmed in interveiw... -> (I will poste link when i get it. It's on KH-vids...) But she is related to sora... because she holds the keyblade the same way and because she is linked to his memories... Another unbirth? the last of their kind? Or is Riku going to be one?)

First off it's Unbirth not Unborn.

And intresting thought about the reborn Unbirths.

And Xion is connected to Kai and Sora, I believe she is assembled of both of their memories, but Xion is not formed by Sora's memories alone. And I don't think she is an Unbirth, they seem to have died away after BBS.

~The Enchanted

Ren

adios motherfucker
Are you saying that Terra became an Unbirth Xehanort?
That can't be possible, Xehanort split into a heartless and a nobody, and you have to be a whole human to do that.

The Enchanted

Are you saying that Terra became an Unbirth Xehanort?
That can't be possible, Xehanort split into a heartless and a nobody, and you have to be a whole human to do that.

He is, but he is saying that he was reborn into a whole person and in doing so lost his memories.

~The Enchanted

Ren

adios motherfucker
He is, but he is saying that he was reborn into a whole person and in doing so lost his memories.

~The Enchanted

Ahh, I understand now.
I dunno what to think, then. It's one of those "Could be, could be not" things. Nothing to really prove or disprove XD

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

When he was fighting with MX (The final fight) he used the power of darkness and turned himself into an Unbirth... Thus making him into a nothing like he was before birth....

To start off, this does not explain whatsoever how Xehanort was near death when AtW found him...

Secondly, why would Terra even want to turn himself into an unbirth...? From what we have seen so far, they are far weaker than any keyblade wielder... Personally, I cannot find any logic behind this...

Finally, Terra's eyes going yellow (using the power of darkness) is most likely him using Fatal Mode and nothing more...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I dont see why Xehanort the Apprentice would have grey hair just because Terra remembers MX's goatee.
Lawlz

Sexy Angel

Lol.

Objection!

Blasphemy!

1. That cutscene at the end of KH2FM+, ya, thats not the final fight.
2. ROFLMAO, why would Terra willingly turn into something that is his sworn enemy???
3. He was a nothing before BBS, uh, WRONG.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
First off it's Unbirth not Unborn.

And intresting thought about the reborn Unbirths.

And Xion is connected to Kai and Sora, I believe she is assembled of both of their memories, but Xion is not formed by Sora's memories alone. And I don't think she is an Unbirth, they seem to have died away after BBS.

~The Enchanted

where did u get that?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
To start off, this does not explain whatsoever how Xehanort was near death when AtW found him...

There's a plot hole there.

Secondly, why would Terra even want to turn himself into an unbirth...? From what we have seen so far, they are far weaker than any keyblade wielder... Personally, I cannot find any logic behind this...

Or maybe he was accessing the power of Darkness?

Finally, Terra's eyes going yellow (using the power of darkness) is most likely him using Fatal Mode and nothing more...

I think that it originally meant to symbolize more; like Terra's advancement towards the dark, but I think it's changed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back