• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Knights and KH series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

Imma keep this one quick and simple and you guys can think of the rest. Remember when Namine drew a thrird symol,well,we now know its of a 3rd being,imma just call them souless until we get any official name.

Now that we have seen the FACE of the Knights,i have come to this conclusion.
The knight that we have seen to be frozen with his armour gone,it must be Sora's 3rd form,it has their same eyes and similar hair to Roxas. The Female must be Kairi's third form,Same hair style(as her in KH1),but different color,and same face.The large man we see on the floor with the brown hair,that knight. Notice anything about him,i do. Xehanort was split to heartless and nobody,and a 3rd form. The first two forms we've seen have been driven mad for power and have become enemies. I think the third form is good. Also,the final knight is him,look at his hair,different color aswell,but the same as a combination of both Rikunort's and Xemnas'. Those are the knights. afterall NAmura said they are new character,and that they are,but he said nothing of different forms of being of our old characters.
I also don't think it is KH3,or a game for that fact.
After each KH game they have released a subform of the sereis,like CoM. Namura said a movie was possible and hinted at it. HE also said recently the next project he is working on with Disney is not a KH3,so this is it. What we've been waiting for,a KH movie!Maybe it's like FF:AC.

This is my explanation,feel free to add your coments,thoughts,and ideas

Ultima665

Having a movie might be awsome. (who knows how thayd screw it up though) A portable game sounds fun too. But I really hope there not just the third forms of Sora, Kairi, Riku etc. Its getting old...especially with Xehanort

Cl0ud

Hey wwhat do you guys think now that we've seen the E.S. has yellow eyes exactly like Xehanoret and Xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back