• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[THEORY] The new world will be The Incredibles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-SANtos

Awards
Sorry for posting this theory so late. I wanted to make a thread about it before with a more detailed analysis of alternate possibilities, but I've been so busy with college that I haven't had time for that, so now I'm just posting this.

The world they are going to announce today is The Incredibles. Why? Simple, the teaser image in the last trailer had Sora with a Keyblade transformation that looked like a mechanical claw. Many people are guessing it's Toy Story, but I think that it's The Incredibles because the claw looks like the Omnidroid's claw.

Also, we learned in the last trailer that the party system has changed, and you no longer have to replace Donald or Goofy to have a guest member fighting. I think the party system is being made with the 7 VS. 13 battle in mind, so you can have seven people total in your team. What better way to showcase this than having a world with four guest members? There The Incredibles.

Also,m looking at where Hercules's HP bar is located in the last trailer, it goes on top of the main trio's places in the HUD. Looking at it, there seems to be room for two bars on that bar's left, thus you haved three people in the same horizontal line, and one in a space to the left of Sora's face.

Sorry, I intended to make an image to demonstrate what I'm saying better, but I just want a proof that I saw this coming if my theory is right. But my point is, the HUD has space for three more people's stats.

samuels

maybe it could be the next world square enix Disney Disney/pixar maybe could announce this year or next year right who knows it could be this year right.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The Incredibles is too thematically similar to Big Hero 6 do I don't think it will be in this entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back