• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what is your BHK theory

• Sora's twin

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Sora's other half

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • half heart theory

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • other

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
no it was not confirmed cuz bhk was shown till the very end of rikus story i think u got mixed up with diz being ansems shell that as confimed in com

Kingdom_Key69

I agree it was not confrimed and even if it sayed it in a magazine that does not mean it is confirmed

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah BHK is his own person not a shell or half of sora's heart or other side whatever. he is his own unique person

D

Destiny of Sora

In a way, bhk is an alternate version of sora, but not a clone or second half. They are related in some ways, with the look, the keyblade and such. Their hearts are connected and they are destined to meet. This is the same with Kairi and Namine. Anyways, thats my theory.

K

kingoflight91

sora created him so he is soras other half because when sora stabbed himself with the heart unlocker and he turned into a heartless that split second and when he turned back into a human he creatred him

Kingdom_Key69

I haven't heard that theory before it could be true it makes sence but I don't know if it's true I still don't belive it sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back