• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theoys not allowed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaZuKan

it seems to be that if your new here and sometimes when your not when somebody posts up a theoy of KHII there is always somebody going "NO ING WAY THATS GAY YOU SHOULD DIE FOR EVEN SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I AM JUST SOME RETARD WHO COMES ON HERE JUST TO FLAME EVERY SINGLE THOEY THAT ANYBODY WILL MAKE CUZ I HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM AND HAVE TO LOWER EVERBODY TO MY LEVEL OF IMMATURITY!!"

ok maybe not the last part but it does seem this way to me

it also seems that only a cetain number of people can post up thoeys and if any1 does disagree they get cursed and sent to hell

oh and i dont care if i get flamed for this its just proving my point

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
i disagree, no1 flamed me for my first theory. It just depends on how good you research and base your arguments. If you just post something, that has also already been discussed be4, they will flame you.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!

Lmao, just kidding :D

You know, you may not like it, but people like Me, .:KL:., and Keyblade_Shards, and other people, evfen though we may throw in a couple insults, we still tell you why you are wrong...

I can see if you get pissed if I just say your wrong, call you a fag, then move on to flame the next thread...

But we atleast tell you where the holes in your theory are >_>

coolazice7

haha... yah, that does happen sometimes, kazukan. just make sure you fully think out your threads, and research to find out if nothing contradicts it... then you should be fine.

CloudX159

i think that ppl should fight for what they belive in, but flamming is when u wanna hurt the person's feelings and the attack back AND THEN A MESS HAPPENS AND THE AHOLE TAKES U GIRLFRIEND AND U END UP KILLING HIM.....so lets think about Flamming the next time u do it.......

unknown123

but hes right .if its a stupid thread then just goto the next good one. theres no reason to flame people.it just a waste of using finger muscules. and some people flame for the stupidest reason like if you spell one thing wrong you get call a fag, and you should die for mispelling things ........................its pointless

M

MegaFlare

you should think before you post stuff like this....

You're one to talk. I've deleted several of your spam posts. ^_^

I can see if you get pissed if I just say your wrong, call you a fag, then move on to flame the next thread...

But we atleast tell you where the holes in your theory are >_>

Exactly. Thank you, TMM.

Anyway, I'm going to close this up, since the only relevance is for people to "get a clue". However, if you see someone flaming "omgz thiz theery suxx0rzZ ur a gAY" then PM me with their post, I'll be glad to delete it, and if they continue to post things like that, I'll give them a negative rep point. If they still continue after that, I could ban for a day or two, or longer, depending on what they said. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back