• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There Is No Female Org Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I'm getting kind of tired of reading all these posts about "There must be 3 spots left since we have two un-numbered Org Members and then the Female Org Member who hasn't been shown!"

There is no FEMALE org member, the only thing close to that was a scan that said there was a MALE org member who had female characteristics. I realize this has been told before but I think it has to be said again to get people to stop saying this. The ONLY two unknown Org members are the Ansem-look alike (he might be DiZ or w/e, who knows) and the SHU.

R0XAS

yes, THANK you Jacbo Twilight, i was about to say that. that's your proof right there.

port royal 12

ok yes there is a female org member

she is not in the 13th order she is an un-ranked member which means that shes not in the order but she is close to being in it

no one remembers her she was in the first one if you played the first one on expert and completed it 100% you had to fight her lol but i guess no one remembers

i hope what i have siad has made a difference

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
port royal 12 said:
ok yes there is a female org member

she is not in the 13th order she is an un-ranked member which means that shes not in the order but she is close to being in it

no one remembers her she was in the first one if you played the first one on expert and completed it 100% you had to fight her lol but i guess no one remembers

i hope what i have siad has made a difference
That didn't make any sense at all. What you're thinking about is fighting the Enigmatic Man in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
If there was going to be a female org. member, dont you think there would be a picture of her by now?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think the "female" org member was really a man that was mistaken for a woman and port royal what person r u talkin about? the only org. member that i remeber was the em but he was in fm

Chosenoneknuckles

That's what I've been saying and thinking for awhile now, Saix for example could have easily been mistaked for the 'female' member at first etc.

I think we really just have the SHU and EM to place.

The other other factor may be any rule that excludes the Superior from the numbering system, but I guess time will tell.

A

Audo

There IS a female member, she was in the trailer shown at the SE Premeire Party. As to why she is still hidden who knows. But there were no cameras allowed in the theatre room so you cant get a picture that way.
There is only ONE Spot left in the Org. and that belongs to the female member. Nomura said there were only 13 members and they are as follows
EM(SHU), Axel, Larxene, Lexeaus, Vexen, Marluxia, Zexion, Xigbar, Luxord, Xaldin, Demyx, Saix and the FEMALE MEMBER.

ALSO it was NEVER stated in CoM that Larxene was the only female member.

Oh and btw the 'Ansem look-alike' is Ansem. ::rolls eyes::

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
That's just it. No pictures of the SE party trailer have come out, so how do we know if there was really a female member in it? They could have just confused Saix for a woman.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Madness said:
That's just it. No pictures of the SE party trailer have come out, so how do we know if there was really a female member in it? They could have just confused Saix for a woman.

exactly, we are just takeing peoples words, and the first time I saw saix i thought he was a chick.

A

Audo

::rolls eyes::
People arent complete Idiots.
Fine, there is no firm proof that there is another female member, but there isnt any proof that there isnt one.

Last edited:

adventchildkiori

Counter Shock said:
If there was going to be a female org. member, dont you think there would be a picture of her by now?

You would think with being close to Japanese date yes. I think the last two members are SHU and Ansem because they are BOTH seen with unknown cloaks on the trailer (s?). Besides Mickey but he seems to "change", so I wouldnt count him as part of the 13th Order.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I'm getting kind of tired of reading all these posts about "There must be 3 spots left since we have two un-numbered Org Members and then the Female Org Member who hasn't been shown!"
Tough. There's a lot of stuff that will annoy you, deal with it. It'll happen all your life.

There is no FEMALE org member,
You are so all knowing about KH2 when it isn't even released yet.

the only thing close to that was a scan that said there was a MALE org member who had female characteristics.
We're not basing the fact of a female member being in the organization on that fact, we're basing that there's one because it was reported at the square enix party trailer.

They did say in CoM that Larxerene was the only woman in the Org, after all.
Exactly where did it state Larxene was the only female member? You can't randomly throw out so-called-facts without at least giving us a quote from the game.

that's your proof right there.
Where's the proof? If anything he's lacking proof.

Don't you think that SE would confirm BHK's name by now? Don't you think they would've revealed all FF cameos by now? Don't you think they would have revealed all members by now? The thing is, square is keeping some info from us (Even some that aren't considered spoilers).

And BTW "OMG Saix kinda resembles a woman so they must've mistaken them!" What's up with that?

exactly, we are just takeing peoples words, and the first time I saw saix i thought he was a chick.
And we're supposed to take your word that the people who actually saw the trailer thought it was Saix. What makes your word my valuable then theirs?

No pictures of the SE party trailer have come out, so how do we know if there was really a female member in it? They could have just confused Saix for a woman.
No pictures, no nothing on it. Yet they said riku would appear in a blindfold, they were right. They said Atlantica would return, they were right. And they said other info that came true. Timeless river was said to be in there. Their word is actually quite reliable, they were right on many things. That's how I trust that they saw a female member. And I believe your the first to say they may have thought Saix was female.

Anyways, too bad. A female member exists until proven otherwise. Because none of you can never prove that they have mistakened her for Saix. Why, because you did not infact see it and can't enter peoples mind and see what they thought. Continue on...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back