• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Therory on who Bhk is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHairBlackCoat

I mean that, in one movie i saw. (the end of kh2) you see when sora and riku falls from heaven down to the sea. And meet Kariri, and after goofy and donald have come and all that with sora, then sora and kairi look at eachother and smile. And in that moment they change fast to Roxas and namine. I just thought then, that sora and roxas is the same. In some way, and what I mean with the ord is that, maybe Roxas is "the bad" sora, and chooses dark side, and sora is "the good" sora, and is who he has to be. Is it easy to understand now? :)

C

*Caucasian*

have you ever noticed that roxas name is soras name just jumbaled up with a x ROxAS

asiarules

Bronze Member
Ok let me explain compltely who Roxas is.He is the nobody of Sora a special type of nobody that still have his heart that is why he can weild the keyblade.Roxas join the org but wanted to find out about himself so he quite.Axel Roxas best freind fellow org member did not want him to do this but he did.Diz then put him in an exact copied world of twilight town.Roxas live a normal life and Namine slowly put Sora's memory in to Roxas's head.Roxas memory was erase when he was sent to Twilight Town so he does not know what is going on.He then get his memory back slowly and learn he was part of the order and that he use o be the weilder of twilight.

Last edited:

black acid

Heros need Villains
no let me to help you explain you theroy abit better cuz I see something that's wrong with as is....

asiarules said:
Ok let me explain compltely who Roxas is.He is the nobody of Sora a special type of nobody that still have his heart that is why he can weild the keyblade.

acording to the new reports roxas has no heart. that is why he is the 13 organization member

Roxas join the org but wanted to find out about himself so he quite.Axel Roxas best freind fellow org member did not want him to do this but he did.Diz then put him in an exact copied world of twilight town.Roxas live a normal life and Namine slowly put Sora's memory in to Roxas's head.Roxas memory was erase when he was sent to Twilight Town so he does not know what is going on.He then get his memory back slowly and learn he was part of the order and that he use o be the weilder of twilight.

there's noting about roxas getting his memories back infact he again merges with sora....he was only a shell.what axel was trying to do was save him so that he could get out his fanal plan agaisnt the ORG but is killed by a someone(suposable ansem).about the keyblade thing,he may not have a heart but
strangly since he's a special nobody devleped by sora he still has tha power to do use the keyblade.I got all of this from b-l-o-o-t-i-x. a forum site that like this on dedicates it's powers to finding the secrets to all video games...

you should be thanking me for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back