• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theroy on how kirai leaves DI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Now i was thinkling about KH and the hooded man in the beganiong in the secret place says ive come to see the door to this worlld. Now what if Kirai manges to open this door and it takes her to other world. Not a bad thought is it.

Z

Zephyr

uhh i hope no one gets mad cause this has alrdy has been said or sumthing but...
who is that hooded dude at the begining of KH in the little underground tunnel
i mean is he the enigmatic man or ansem or an unknown
can someone tell me sorry that i dont know this yet

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
but he was a heart when that uknown came to DI, and he did not posses riku till later in the game, and with only a heart he could not have a true physical form, so it can't be ansem. not to mention all the uknowns wear those outfits, so it still could ba anyone of them!

A

Audo

Ya but that guy in the starting of DI is not wearing a Unknown Coat. He is Ansem. In HB he comes up to Riku and steals his physical from and converts it to his. His voice is also the same. Plus they didnt even think about the Org. When they made the start of the game. Also the voice actor is the same person and Ansem says one of the quotes later. I actually was going to draw her doing this. And she would be looking down at the Ground and her hand the air and then everything was purple ish like in the game and it says something on the art work but i forget what i was going to write.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
but he was only a heart!!!!! hearts don't have a physical form, that is why ansem took riku's shell so he would then have a physical form! when the uknown was at DI ansem did not have riku's shell or anyone elses so it could not be ansem! (oh and could you please tell me riku-keyblade what yaoi/yuri means???)

adventchildkiori

I hope you are talking about the first game on this, Kairi doesnt leave DI in kh2, as the pictures we see her staring out at an Island which is part of DI but the name is 'Destinys Islands' and meaning there is more than one Island. Plus on the first game when you go to the beach to see everything is dark and such Sora goes "What's that? (saw his friend's boat) Riku's boat. And Kairi's!" meaning they had to use a boat to get to the other islands.

im just saying that just in case you were not talking about the first game. If you were then you posted this on the wrong thread. If not im just mildly confused.

libreg

for the ansem argument thingy, I think it should be pretty obvious that its ansem. They have the excact same voice! its obvious!

A

Audo

Thats most likely a genetic reason. He was wearing the coat BECAUSE he ddint have a real physical form. You see the cloaked guy (Ansem) again in HB and tricks Riku into letting his heart dive deeper into darkness and thats when his physical form was talking over by Ansem's Heart but his whole body isnt until Ansem's heart beat's Riku's and sends Riku's heart to KH. Then he alter's Riku's body and looks like Ansem. When you defeat Ansem Riku gets his body back and thats why you see him in KH.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I agree with Riku-Keyblade about Ansem. He was wearing the cloak because he had no physical presence. The Phantom heartless in Neverland had no physical presence. So it had a cloak on so it could be seen.

A

Audo

Thats the thing it was like a gohst cloak. We know Ansem existed as just a heart so your saying he just floated around as a heart? If you asre so sure thats not ansem then how do you explain Riku getting controlled by Ansem and Ansem taking his physical form?

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
This isn't about Ansem, it's about how Kairi may leave DI in KH2.

Let's keep this on topic.

I don't think that Kairi would leave the island at all, unless Sora came back and brought her. Although, there is a quote in Deep Dive/ASAS that says "This time, I'll fight," and it can be assumed that Kairi says this.

So who knows? Or maybe, she's on the island and has to fight her own battle.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
If Kairi does leave DI, then she would have to open the door to DI's heart to break the walls that seperate all of the worlds. Then she would need to gather any gummi blocks that showers down on the islands to make a ship. That is one possibility that I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back