• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

they all shared a paopu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikuzgirl4lyfe

In twilight town, eating sea salt ice cream with m
Website
www.myspace.com
okay i was looking for some riku fangirl sights and i found this one site where this girl made a really good point i failed to see. she said that riku shared a paopu with sora in the first kh when they were on the island where they usually played and riku tossed a paopu to sora and told him" come on, we all know you want to" (referring to kairi). and in that gesture they shared one. sora shared one with kairi when he went to the secret place and drew him sharing a paopu with kairi. later at the end of the game when she went to the secret place she drew her sharing one with sora, and in that spirit, they shared one. if this is old then delete this thread but i doubt it is.
oh and here's the link to the site where i found this:http://www.wishing-star.net/riku/ then click on riku and the paopu fruit. i would of put a direct link but it doesn't have one.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea I found that out while I was playing kh1, but didn't think to much of it since it seems as though all three of their destinies are intertwined

xxlilu16xx

Kairi's Heart said:
Yea I found that out while I was playing kh1, but didn't think to much of it since it seems as though all three of their destinies are intertwined

Yep I realised it too. I was confused when it first happened because i was like "didn't Riku just give the Paopu to Sora.." My friend realised it too thought it was sorta obvious, but that's just us, still good find for you.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Once again, I refer you to urban dictionary. ^_^

1. shounen-ai

Anime, manga, or fanfic that depicts non-explicit relationships between two males. Usually focuses on the romantic/ loving/ emotional side of the relationship, unlike yaoi which focuses on the passionate/ lustful/ physical side. Usually no more than PG-13 rated.

This usually gets me a good old flaming when I mention it, but it's cold in Ireland so I'm not complaining. ^.^

Squirrel

ummm ok but y would u wanna know what shounen-ai means anyways
i mean i never even heard of the word, but just another one to add to my vocabulary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back