• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They are alike?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PyschoKey

In KH:CoM Axel and Sora said they have something alike what could it be? Do you guys have a clue cause a I am pretty much lost in this section?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Axel said it to sora ,sora had no clue about it either we'll have to wait for kh2 .

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, it's something we'll have to figure out when KH2 comes out....

Fool

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
something involving how they act... because i saw axel as a arrogant boy... like sora you know the whole "i'm the keyblade master" junk

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Here's the quote i'm editing now..
axel:well, well, sora. marluxia made you his puppet after all.​
sora:never,after i finish you,he's next.
axel:listen sora we've got more in common than you think.i'd not fight you .......but i do have a reputation to think of!
axel:you're not halfbad maybe it was worth saving your hide afterall.​
sora:saving me ?what do you mean?​
axel:sorry i'd hate to suprise the suspense.​
axel dissappears​
sora:axel!​
:D

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Maybe the reason Axel said he and Sora are similiar is because maybe he too has a girl from the real world that he likes just like Sora likes Kairi. But Axel can't be with her in the real world because he's an unknown/a nobody.

That idea has been in my head ever since the interview where Nomura said that the scene where you find out Axel's true intentions was going to be very emotional and somewhat heartbreaking.

coolazice7

^yeah that makes alot of sense

i'm sure by the end of kh2, we wont think of axel as a bad guy... but i bet you fight him more than once throughout the game.

moogles

That part of COM confused me as well. I can't think of a plausible idea to explain what was said between Sora and Axel.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
pwn3d to the max said:
i still think because wthe quotes stated before... makes him arrogant
yea i agree sora is kind of arrogant so is axel but thats not what he meant by we have something in common yall just gon have to wait till the game come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back