• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thing I noticed about Soul Eater, and Ansem's Halberd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KratosAurion

In KH, when you are facing Ansem when he first is on the ship, I was fighting him, and I paused the game cuz I had to get my awesome Famitsu magazine ( courtesy of Kinokuniya Bookstores) and I noticed that Ansem's Halberd is made of two soul eaters joined together at the bottom of their handles. Does that have any significance? or is this all old and am I about to be flammed???

Do tell :cool:

coolazice7

the only thing i think it means is that maybe riku got his soul eater sword from ansem (or malificent) or something along those lines... might be wrong though...

emanon

This might be a long shot, but maybe there are 2 soul eaters just as there are two kingdom keys(Sora, and Mickey). Ansem gave one to Riku and kept the other for himself. Then when he captured Riku he took it back. A long shot, but you never know. EMANON!

i noticed it the first tiem i fought him.. which was 5 months ago.
since ansem possesed riku... he might've used riku's souleater to be a double souleater

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah, I did a post on this a while back, doesn't mean anything. It proves that Ansem gave Riku the souleater. Which answers only one question, but raises so many others

sillypieman

It was prolly formed from the darkness in Riku's heart which was Ansem. There you go.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Since Riku is apparently a Dark Mage, and Ansem was attempting to cultivate that Darkness, it is likely that Ansem was using Riku's Soul Eater and modded it (though it returned to normal after the battle).
However, Ansem pretty much cannot be the source of the blade because he didn't appear to riku until long after Riku had had the blade (the brown-cloaked man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back