• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that are troubling me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Answer

ok. these are some things that have been driving me crazy, and from what i've learned from KH2 spoilers, none of these things are explained.

1) Zexion- not for his abilities or past, but for what he says about riku after being slashed by him: "Wh-what is he? No one's ever worn the darkness the way he does. it's NOT POSSIBLE!" Does that mean that Riku has mastered the darkness better than Xehonart/Xemnas has?

2) Marluxia- He threatens to report Vexen's failure (the Riku Replica) to the Superior. Why would Marluxia do that? If the Superior is Xemnas, and he told Xemnas, couldn't Vexen tattle on Marluxia, Larxene and Axel for attempting to start a mutiny and take over the organization?

3) The old Mansion in Twilight Town- That's where DiZ's base of operations is. I could see the Riku Replica stopping Riku in front of its gate as a coincidence, but Vexen, too? Does the Organization know something about DiZ's HQ?

4) Vexen- Why did he tell sora about his "heart's other side" (aka=Roxas)?

5) Vexen (yet again)- He tells Sora "If you remain bound by the chains of memory and refuse to believe your heart...Then you may as well throw your heart away. You're no Keyblade master, no master of anything-just a slave to twisted memories." He also says that if Sora does what he's been doing he'll lose his heart and become someone's pawn (Marluxia's)- was he refering to Xehonart?

6) Why is it that if the Org. members remember their lives as complete beings, why doesn't anyone call Xemnas Xehonart?

Comments? thoughts?

The Answer

violent_anger said:
not sure on any, but for the last question, i think it was becuase they experimented on themselves with darkness, so their memories of the real ansem are burried

that makes sense about the org. members losing their memory about ansem. but why did they only forget what ansem looked like and xehonart? still, it would explain it.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
well xehanort did have a knack for darkness, its possible he personoly made them forget the real ansem. dont get into the namine thing, she rearragnes memories and adds new ones, xehanort only coveres up memories with darkness, they are not related(ive argued with you enough to know youll say that in some way)

The Answer

violent_anger said:
well xehanort did have a knack for darkness, its possible he personoly made them forget the real ansem. dont get into the namine thing, she rearragnes memories and adds new ones, xehanort only coveres up memories with darkness, they are not related(ive argued with you enough to know youll say that in some way)

lol. i didn't like to think of them as arguments, but rather debates. :D you're right about me saying someone like namine did it, but let me say it anyway for those many people who don't look at my threads:

i personally believe that someone like namine rearranged xehonart's memories, and the memories of everyone close to him (ex. the org. members) we originally thought that there was only one keyblade master, but there's at least 4. so perhaps there are other beings wityh namine's power...

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
namine was special, she was created from tons of impossible execptions piling up
1. she used the body of a keyblade weilder as an intermediate
2. the keyblade weilder had z strong heart and was a friend
3. she was formed from a pure heart of the princess kairi
4. kairi also had a strong heart

there are probably more exeptions but it was like a one in a million chance namine was created, that wont happen again

Ansem/Sephy

The Answer said:
ok. these are some things that have been driving me crazy, and from what i've learned from KH2 spoilers, none of these things are explained.

1) Zexion- not for his abilities or past, but for what he says about riku after being slashed by him: "Wh-what is he? No one's ever worn the darkness the way he does. it's NOT POSSIBLE!" Does that mean that Riku has mastered the darkness better than Xehonart/Xemnas has?

2) Marluxia- He threatens to report Vexen's failure (the Riku Replica) to the Superior. Why would Marluxia do that? If the Superior is Xemnas, and he told Xemnas, couldn't Vexen tattle on Marluxia, Larxene and Axel for attempting to start a mutiny and take over the organization?

3) The old Mansion in Twilight Town- That's where DiZ's base of operations is. I could see the Riku Replica stopping Riku in front of its gate as a coincidence, but Vexen, too? Does the Organization know something about DiZ's HQ?

4) Vexen- Why did he tell sora about his "heart's other side" (aka=Roxas)?

5) Vexen (yet again)- He tells Sora "If you remain bound by the chains of memory and refuse to believe your heart...Then you may as well throw your heart away. You're no Keyblade master, no master of anything-just a slave to twisted memories." He also says that if Sora does what he's been doing he'll lose his heart and become someone's pawn (Marluxia's)- was he refering to Xehonart?

6) Why is it that if the Org. members remember their lives as complete beings, why doesn't anyone call Xemnas Xehonart?

Comments? thoughts?

1) No. Riku has mastered the darkness well, but he means that Riku is wearing it in a unique way, and Vexen was likely refering to the way Riku integrates light and darkness, his twilight.

2) Everyone, including Marluxia, was afraid of the Superior. I think he was bluffing when he told Vexen that. However, I suppose Vexen was too fearful for his life to really consider his options.

3) Well, you forget that while CoM was out, KHII and its script were still in production. I think KHII simply built off of CoM in that area, and not vice-versa as you seemed to suggest.

4) Vexen is a traitor, as was most of the Org. XIII members in CoM, he probably just enjoyed toying with Sora in this way, not to mention, it was a small way to get people ready for II.

5) Likely, Vexen was refering to Marluxia. Undoubtedly, though, he would have fallen to Xehanort or Xemnas had he not heeded Vexen's word. However, this could still just be number 4 was toying with Sora.

6) For one, Xehanort didn't remember his past. Thus, I think past being Xehanort, Xemnas wouldn't have much to recall.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah.

Xehanort thought his name was Ansem and thus why his Nobody believed his name was Ansem and thus why he added the X and re-arranged it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back