• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thinking of you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_KH-2

I found this and i was quite interested by this and so i thought i would post this and get other responses and opinions to this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Is he (or she) thinking of me?[/FONT]
Ah, that we were all mind readers! So often we all wish that we could look into someone else's thoughts (most often a loved one) and understand what he or she is thinking... are they thinking of us?

Your sixth sense is probably giving you clues. Does their name or face suddenly flash into your mind while you're thinking about something else? Have you gotten a physical sense in your body, like your stomach fluttering, or a sudden rush of adrenaline, knowing that something is going to happen? Did you hear their voice trying to tell you something? Do you wake up at night feeling them? Did they come to you in a dream? Have you turned on the radio and in the song was the exact message you needed to hear from them?
Yes, that's them connecting with you. You're the one stirring up the raw vital energy inside of them – the power of attraction and love.
If you want this person to think of you more, just sit, relax, and focus on them intensely. See them in your mind's eye and send them whatever feelings or message you want. They'll start picking up on your vibrations! Wait for the phone to ring or the email to light up.
If you have someone who is not rooted in the heart, they may think of you, but not think of reaching out to you. This is a sign of someone who has had emotional trauma, is out of balance emotionally, or may not be ready for relationship. You may need to move on until they are ready.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats your opinion on this? Do you think this is true?
Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Personally? I don't think it's true. It reminds me of a saying. If your nose itches, someone's thinking about you. Or if you don't hold onto a nail while crossing a bridge, it'll fall apart, or that you should hold your breath when passing a cemetery so as not to wake up the ghosts. One of them superstitious things.

All those really aren't true and they're just fun little sayings. That ghost thing and nail thing are all just stuff to pass the time while sitting in a car. I personally don't think that just by thinking about someone you're going to make them think about you. Cause then if that was true then someone would be thinking about me all day and I don't see that happening either.

*shrugs* Just an opinion.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Give me a break. Myth and superstition. Sixth sense? Please.

And no, staring and focusing on a person don't make them fall instantly in love with you. You usually have to talk to them, in my experience.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Give me a break. Myth and superstition. Sixth sense? Please.

And no, staring and focusing on a person don't make them fall instantly in love with you. You usually have to talk to them, in my experience.

That would require using one's throat. Computers lack these. This does not compute. At least, not in this day and age.

OH U MEEN LEIK PM DEM?O i GTO IT!LOLOLOL.

._. Seriously though, this isn't fact. It's an amusing thing your friends send you before you severely beat them for stupid chain-letters, etc. polluting your inbox.

>_>

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It was amusing the first 5 times. Kinda loses it's flair after the 153th one. It wouldn't be a bother if it was original, but it's the same thing every time -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back