• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Third soldier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown123

nobody is make a thread about the soldier with the purple hair...what with that...

-do you think its zeixion sp?
-could zeixion be a girl...cause thats def a girl
-could a person thats a girl become a a nobody women

im prob gonna get flamed for this but w/e

i just want to now what ppl think of that women

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
nobody is make a thread about the soldier with the purple hair...what with that...

-do you think its zeixion sp?
-could zeixion be a girl...cause thats def a girl
-could a person thats a girl become a a nobody women

im prob gonna get flamed for this but w/e

i just want to now what ppl think of that women

1. It's not Zexion.

2. Zexion is a man.

3. Uhh...yeah. Last I checked, Larxene is a woman, so of course it is possible.

She is definitely a new character.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, now that we have 5 original female characters of Kingdom Hearts franchise so far....

Kairi, Namine, Larxene, Olette and the Blue Haired Female Knight.

Zexion113

Yes, now that we have 5 original female characters of Kingdom Hearts franchise so far....

Kairi, Namine, Larxene, Olette and the Blue Haired Female Knight.

Lol, Good point. I think they meant to put could some that's a female became a male nobody. And I don't think they would change genders. I really don't think it is Zexion. Zexion is most likely dead and won't be coming up again unless the mirage book is really important.

unknown123

Lol, Good point. I think they meant to put could some that's a female became a male nobody. And I don't think they would change genders. I really don't think it is Zexion. Zexion is most likely dead and won't be coming up again unless the mirage book is really important.

yea that waht i ment...women turn into a man nobody..sry but i only want to start a convosation on her every oone else looks like someone but her...idk

samurai sora

Everyone but Mickey and Roxas are new. Maybe Nobodies had a previous Singular existance, other than having another half, but their own individuality and emotions. That could explain how Roxas was in the past, but on another theory, Sora could have been split as a child, when Kairi came, and the war could have taken place as they were children.

pheonix

Website
autumn-pheonix.deviantart.com
Everyone but Mickey and Roxas are new. Maybe Nobodies had a previous Singular existance, other than having another half, but their own individuality and emotions. That could explain how Roxas was in the past, but on another theory, Sora could have been split as a child, when Kairi came, and the war could have taken place as they were children.

thats the best theroy i've heard. that would explain alot don't you think? and if the whole thing about nobodies having a thier own life then my friends theroy that Xigbar's a soilder makes since. on another note if it was the other theroy it could be very possible.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
You know? Something's bugging me about the latest info on Zexion which it says he is looking for Xemnas to find something and a hooded member came to him (most possibly Xigbar because of his slanted shoulders). Could he be looking for someone? Possibly the mysterious figure at the end of the PV where Xemnas sits on a Nobody prison cell?

Owaz

It's definately not Zexion. For several reason.

1) A Nobody cannot weild a Keyblade, because you need a heart to do so.
2) Zexion's hair is swooped over the entire right side of his face.
3) That person's face is not masculine.
4) She was wearing breast plate armor.

Androgeny isn't that confusing if you stop to think.

unknown123

It's definately not Zexion. For several reason.

1) A Nobody cannot weild a Keyblade, because you need a heart to do so.
2) Zexion's hair is swooped over the entire right side of his face.
3) That person's face is not masculine.
4) She was wearing breast plate armor.

Androgeny isn't that confusing if you stop to think.

-this is not a flame dont get mad

1)roxas uses keybalde so that destroyes your post
2)when some one become a nobody, thier body and the nobodies body(wow that confusing) look diff, EX soras and roxas'
3)zexions face isnt mascline in the first place
4)im not saying it isnt a women..all armors have chest plats

Owaz

1) Roxas was able to weild the Keyblade because he wasn't an ordinary Nobody. He unlike the others, had a heart.
2) That doesn't mean their gender changes.
3) Yes it is, he's just young. Plus it's Nomura's art style, so that's another issue.
4) No comment.

pheonix

Website
autumn-pheonix.deviantart.com
You know? Something's bugging me about the latest info on Zexion which it says he is looking for Xemnas to find something and a hooded member came to him (most possibly Xigbar because of his slanted shoulders). Could he be looking for someone? Possibly the mysterious figure at the end of the PV where Xemnas sits on a Nobody prison cell?

Hmm thats right i heard about that and i forget who sent me it though. Anyway if it is Xigbar who walks up to him why him are they both looking for him? i think Xigbar has his own intentions there. And that may be who his looking for, but it's still hard to tell that's why they are secret endings. Oh and Noruma said this Secret Ending was made to confuse us even mor eso keep that in mind.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
...The 3 Knights are new characters. That's a girl, and last time i checked, Zex was a guy. Just look at my avvie =]

secretending3knights.jpg

^The one on the far left

C'mon, Zex doesn't look anything like that. And she's a whole new character.

We now have 5 original female characters:
Kairi, Namine, Olette, Larxene & Female ES.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
yeah, her hair is blue. I wonder who she is. I know they said they are new characters, but for some reason the new girl reminds me of Kairi. Then after a while, she started reminding me of Riku. Maybe she is related to someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back