• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Cloud side-story...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
As if there wasn't enough already going on, lol. I wonder if that means we get to play as Cloud. Maybe an unlockable after you beat the game? [grin]

Holy cow, this game is going to be HUGE

NEO9011

yeah. an unlockable would be cool, but more a side story that intertwines with the main story is probably what they're gonna do. unless... BHK's party is BHK, Cloud and Leon. THAT would be cool. But unlikely.

iholdthekeys

oooooo that would be so cool if you could fight sephiroth again at olypmus coliseum and it continues from the showdown of fate.......... and sora goes 2 fight sephiroth and then cloud comes and say no, he's mine and then you fight sephiroth as cloud instead of sora.......

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Argh, even though I like Cloud, I'm sick of Nomura using Cloud the whole time for like EVERYTHING and Squall needs to be in the shadow...

Cloud has his games now, and I know there are a lot of Squall fans here. Why don't we get something!! >.<

Nomura, I'm disappointed if Squall doesn't get a side-story, really disappointed...

*2*Tosty

nope he wont be playable thats wut the new interveiw said its just gonna be a side-story
What new interview man.

by the way somebody help me with this, quote from v-jump magazine i found on sorasdomain.net:
Q: Why didn't Sephiroth appear this time?

A: Since he had been given the role in KH: Final Mix, the fans wouldn't forgive me if the next time I used him, I didn't give him a role more closely related to Cloud. If I am to use him, I want him to stand out and that is why he did not appear this time. However I am thinking of a little something with Cloud in KH2.

What the hell is he saying about Sephiroth, mayby i'm the only one who doesn't understand but anyhow i need to be clarified please.

ur-vile

Awards
Well considering we see Leon...er, Squall back-to-back with Cloud, I'm assuming he also has a big part in the side story.

New2Ya said:
Argh, even though I like Cloud, I'm sick of Nomura using Cloud the whole time for like EVERYTHING and Squall needs to be in the shadow...

Cloud has his games now, and I know there are a lot of Squall fans here. Why don't we get something!! >.<

Nomura, I'm disappointed if Squall doesn't get a side-story, really disappointed...

kh_freeek

On Planet Earth.....yup I know most people don't k
*2*Tosty said:
What new interview man.

by the way somebody help me with this, quote from v-jump magazine i found on sorasdomain.net:
Q: Why didn't Sephiroth appear this time?

A: Since he had been given the role in KH: Final Mix, the fans wouldn't forgive me if the next time I used him, I didn't give him a role more closely related to Cloud. If I am to use him, I want him to stand out and that is why he did not appear this time. However I am thinking of a little something with Cloud in KH2.

What the hell is he saying about Sephiroth, mayby i'm the only one who doesn't understand but anyhow i need to be clarified please.
check the boards for the thread new interveiw but little info thats were i got it frum

ASMS

I doubt it to and the dude that wants leon
I'm mean I know he has a sweet blade and rocks but really cloude is
way cooler

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oblivion115 said:
You know wut New2ya, I dont like you:cool:
You dont like me because...

I typed that I like Cloud a lot too?
I typed that Cloud already has a lot of games now he plays in (Let's see... FF7. FFTactics, FF7:Ac (movie,ok, but still), FF7:BC, FF7:CC, KH1, KH2 and maybe FF7:DoC=8!!)
I typed that I want Squall to have his side story instead of Cloud now? (It's not fair of me to think that? Not fair, since Squall never ever has his sidestories in games?)

So next time think before you type you don't like me...

Relik

ASMS said:
I doubt it to and the dude that wants leon
I'm mean I know he has a sweet blade and rocks but really cloude is
way cooler

Cloud may be cool, but Squall is everything. Enough about that. Even if you don't get to play as Cloud I just think the whole idea that he has a side story to the game is awesome. It adds another element to what will hopefully an amazing experience of a game. And seeing as how Cloud and Squall are standing back to back I can only hope he will have a big part in Cloud's side story.

ur-vile

Awards
I would be cool with Sora, BHK, Riku, AND Cloud being playable :grin:

From that one trailer when we see Mickey exit the train, I wouldn't be suprised if we get to rumble as The King, as well

door_to_the_ligh

i doubt they'd make cloud or anyone from either disney and S-E playable...i mean if it were cloud the game would just be an echo of FF...and with disney it would be like their hogging evrything (theyve alredy got more than 100 characters in the game, not to mention most of the worlds and bosses...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back