• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is the coolest cheat i have seen yet!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall18

u guys are freakin noobs!!thats not even cool i have seen better vids!!! just go to youtube.com and seacrch kindom hearts 2!!!! and just look to find other vids!!! my pictures" ==> ;) "-" {:) :} ..!.. don't look at my "pictures" there to good 4 all of you!!!!

Dude, that comment was uncalled for!
We happen to think it's cool, end of story!!!!

Didn't mean to be so aggressive but it needed to be said!:angry:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ok calm down man. we do do that. just because we aint postin every single video we've seen doesnt mean we aint seen others.

pimpinhuskie519

Hey i know these codes are for AR but do they have any similiar to these on Codebreaker?? now ive done my research and stuff like that for codebreaker but i have only found old cheats that really dont do much> i havent seen anything about the extra places u can reach such as the Dark beach and nothing like making your own partners such as having 2 extra soras or being and having auron as a partner... so if anyone can help out ill appreciate it

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
u guys are freakin noobs!!thats not even cool i have seen better vids!!! just go to youtube.com and seacrch kindom hearts 2!!!! and just look to find other vids!!! my pictures" ==> ;) "-" {:) :} ..!.. don't look at my "pictures" there to good 4 all of you!!!!

1) Settle down, I think you got some serious issues you need to work out or something. I mean if you don't think they're cool, fine, then just walk away, you don't even have to say anything.

2) Every single person in this thread has more posts than you, so don't go aroun calling people noobs.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
That's real weird! If Data Roxas wasn't wearing that black cloak you wouldn't be able to tell who is who!!

KINGDOM_BLADE

actually if you thought was good check this out.
its frickin insane. about 3 minutes in, theres a cheat where you can have 3 soras!!
YouTube - KH2 Cheats vid

(sorry for double)

i have seen that vid and used the cheats 3 Soras is very glitchy i cant handle it even when i beat proud mode in 15 hours and 34 minutes sorry for bragging i live for Kingdom hearts games and i tested that cheat i posted and it is glitchy to leon accidently attacked me and i died it sucked after that was when i realized Roxas was my main charecter but he is still cool and i hav searched youtube alot for codes and i have tried pretty much every single one of them even battling Saix with 2 Axels in my party but Axel is treated as a boss so he attacks u. But thank u for commenting on my thread guys also sorry for this being so long..:unsure:

Kurxi

Wow, Leon on your party, can he limit break? Three Sora and three Auron, they learn how to clone? Roxas vs Data Roxas? Okay, that is really freaky. Wow, KINGDOM_BLADE, that must be really dangerous.

Rikusbrother

ok i have some questions to ask
1.) do u need game shark or some kind of disk to use these codes?
2.) if not can someone pm ne these codes cuz they r so freakin' awesome (i kno awesome is kinda corny but stay with me here
3.) wait no that was all i had to ask but u guys are really cool in my book unless ur a flamer... kinda don't like them

KINGDOM_BLADE

Rikusbrother u need an ARMAX evo edition it is around $30 to $40 it is a very good investment i bought it and i have acessed so many things that developers did not want us to see in all sorts of games if anyone has any more questions about ARMAX or u jus want codes u can PM me kay.

pimpinhuskie519

OR..... you can go buy the much cheaper KH2 version of AR Max > its made specifically for KH2 and its on $9. Unless your a diehard cheater i wouldnt subjest putting so much money into AR Max but if ur looking at just wanting to get some more fun out of your KH2 game then id go w/ the cheaper version. You can get it at any Gamestop store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back