• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Is Vegas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
This Is Vegas is a game that was announced a long time ago and is apparently being developed by Midway. There was rumor that it was cancelled. But recently, I came across a website that said that it was released on November 30th, 2009 for PC only. Now, I'm pretty sure that that isn't true, but what is the latest word on its development process?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Nothing more than the fact that every site I check has the release date as "TBA" (or words of that nature) and hasn't had any new info on it in a while.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yeah, it's still in production supposedly but from what I read recently it's been slowed down significantly which sucks because I was really interested in this game.

Radon

mofo
Hmm I was really looking forward to this game last year, and I still am a bit. But the one thing I fear is that by the time it releases its going to not be up to 2010/11 standards, but 2009. I know it seems dumb but I have a feeling it may happen.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I thought it looked cool because it's basically GTA in a cooler and more interactive environment. So long as they make it right, which I doubt they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back