• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this just came to my head

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dual Wielder

hmm...
i think you pplz are forgetting the ending of kh1...
allow me to remind you *SPOILERS*...
'Remember, Sora, you are the one who will open the door to the light...'
i think that says enough...
twilight are the force inbetween, they are both light and dark and thus create a third force with their presence...
the first game, kingdom hearts, was about darkness (sora opposing darkness)...
the second game, chain of memories, was about darkness merging into twilight (riku's path)...
the third game, kingdom hearts 2, will probably be about light (most probably bhk opposing light, hence the name another side another story)...
this might be a strange theory, but maybe bhk is not after sora to help him, but rather to hunt him down...
well thats a whole bunch of my theories...
flame me if you will but everyone is entitled to their own opinions...

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well now im starting to think sora is has no relationship to bhk. and "quote" you will seal the door and "quote" two will seal the door. another theory that bhk is a new keyblade welider and that either the keyblade master need 2 keyblades like the quote "two will seal the door" -probely need 2 keyblades cus all the keymasters has 2 in kh2 like sora,mickey,bfu(know as riku),bhk?(a new keyblade master? dosnt have keyblades in any pics yeat...)

KeybladeMaster86

Well lilbreg, I'm not gonna flame you for sayin that KH is better than Final Fantasy since they are both made by the same people lol. If you haven't noticed both FF and KH have alot in common, where do you think the spells, characters, and all the summons came from??? I do agree however that as an Action/RPG, KH is one of the most original and greatest games I have ever played and that is including the legendary FFVII lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back