• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This theory is mine and only mine and guess what I HAVE MORE THOUGHTS!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddlin

there are two seperate sides of organization 13 we see, the ones trying to exist by ONLY using memories and the ones trying to exist by ONLY using hearts (kingdom hearts) the flaw is that you need both to fully exist, I theorize that there are 4 parts to a person: the heart, the soul, the body, and the mind (memories), each 25% of a person. For a Nobody, who is composed of a soul and a body, they are 50% of a human and therefore do not exist completely. By using memories to gain the mind, you gain 25% and by using kingdom hearts to gain hearts you gain 25%. However each side disagreed about the correct way to fully exist and thus went their seperate ways but neither of the sides could become complete. Roxas and Namine were useful tools used by seperate sides in seperate stories. Roxas being able to weild the keyblade released the hearts of heartless that one side of organization 13 then used to create kingdom hearts, and namine controller of memories used by organization 13 who wanted to use memories to "replace" the heart (for each side it was like JACKPOT BIOTCH!).
but if they would have used both namine and roxas they could have been whole. (this was compelling because they are both the nobodies of two people who are supposed to be connected and so I believe that roxas and namine are connected the way that sora and Kairi are) Now before you say thats complete BS and reject my theory consider a few things ive noticed

-a game was made about memories (chain of memories) coincidence?
-Ansem the wise told namine to hurry with restoring soras memories but could have easily had roxas combine with sora earlier. In short, memories were essential to restoring sora as roxas could not merge before soras mind was restored.

here is something I could not figure out, maybe you can
I thought if memories are connected to the heart like the soul is to the body (nobody = soul+body) does a heartless have memories? my question is what side inherits the memories? the nobody or the heartless? I I cant figure it out but maybe you can and let me know.
It seems that namine inherited all of Sora's and Kairi's memories which brings me to a recent new thought development. there are 4 parts to a human. Sora and Kairi are connected which meants that Roxas and Namine are connected, but we know Roxas and Kairi are connected because he talked with Kairi through some Psychic thing when he fell off the clocktower. in short Sora Kairi Roxas And Namine are all connected like the 4 parts of a human. Is it possible that each represents 1 part of a human? Princess of heart that would obviously be the heart and thats Kairi, controller of Memories thats Namine so thats Heart and Memories, but Soul and Body are the two I cant figure out. Who is the soul and who is the body sora or roxas? well i have a possible explanation, Sora is dominant over Roxas when they are combined, but Roxas does not disappear he is the soul that comes out when sora and kairi are together. I cant explain it quite so well, but perhaps you can.

Now why am I ranting on about memories
lets connect a few things to a few more things, Memory of Xehanort in the secret Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ ending is the first one I want to focus on because I formed this theory based on everything I learned from the above and reading the Secret Ansem Reports very VERY carefully. Xehanort. Ansem the wises assistant, found near death with his memories lost, Said to have superhuman powers when he was a human. cast off his heart and became two people Ansem the seeker of darkness and Xemnas. Now in the trailer there was a dude who looked just like Ansem tsd and had a DS kind of like Riku who could weild a keyblade. And there was another who just wanted to exist. Ok now that we know more about him here's my thought
in the trailer I have noticed the time skips when people with 2 keyblades suddenly have one. say Xemnas did not die but instead found his heartless in riku and merged with it and took it over. He then flee's to Castle Oblivion which was the last place he had memories before he lost them. Going into the white rooms he then experiences things he had forgotten thus regaining some or all of his lost memories. This explains the time skips the setting and mickey's involvement in them. Mickey Mouse obviously going after his friend Riku. Also in the end of the secret trailer the alleged Xehanort's eyes glow the color of the UEM, I think that UEM and Xehanort were merged like Riku and Ansem tsd were merged. At that point when Xehanorts eyes were glowing he regained his memories and the UEM took over remembering his true goal. I have no idea what it could be or what it is but this is my theory and I support it 100%-1% that 1% being the changes you help me make to forge my theory (seriously if you think that you know something hit me up) I need some positive rep too peeps cmon show some love

CHECK MY OTHER THREADS I HAVE WONDERFUL THEORIES AND SPENT MORE THAN ONE DAY EXAMINING AND PERFECTING THE IDEA SO PLZ MAKE MY TIME WORTH IT AND READ THEM (plz rep up too lol if you know how)

Maverickguz

Axel once said, in CoM, that "Only two men became heartless that were able to retain their feelings." Nothing has ever been stated that Heartless have memories, and in fact it was because Xehanhort's heartless did not remember the past that he took the name "Ansem". So no memories to the Heartless. Other then that I like the basis of this theory, though your ending paragraph was rather difficult to understand and rather wispy even then. So good theory, though your use of it in the Secret Movies was a bit off.

Vulcrypt

here is something I could not figure out, maybe you can
I thought if memories are connected to the heart like the soul is to the body (nobody = soul+body) does a heartless have memories? my question is what side inherits the memories? the nobody or the heartless? I I cant figure it out but maybe you can and let me know.

The nobody gains the memory. when you turn into a heartless your memories drain out of you and go to the nobody. but sora was a nobody for a short period of time so therefore, roxas didn' get sora's memories, at least he got a little bit, but not enough to create anything from.

It seems that namine inherited all of Sora's and Kairi's memories which brings me to a recent new thought development.

Namine does'nt have any memories because Kairi, being a princess of heart, never turned into a heartless, therefore no memories were transferred.
also, alot of the stuff that you are guessing about are already contained in the Ansem or Secret Ansem Reports.

Going into the white rooms he then experiences things he had forgotten thus regaining some or all of his lost memories.

I wrote ^this^ in a previous theory but... i don't agree with rest.

Just thought that i would give you my thoughts and i'll rep you!
HAVE SOME REPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPP! (just cause)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I theorize that there are 4 parts to a person: the heart, the soul, the body, and the mind (memories), each 25% of a person.
No. There are three parts. Three. No fourth has even been mentioned. Let me also note that nobodies always seem to know about there former lives: a life before they had become a nobody.(with the exception of xenmas and roxas)
namine controller of memories used by organization 13 who wanted to use memories to "replace" the heart (for each side it was like JACKPOT BIOTCH!).
She only controlled one persons memories. Sora's. No one else's.
a game was made about memories (chain of memories) coincidence?
They wanted sora to be older, and needed time for things to pan out.
-Ansem the wise told namine to hurry with restoring soras memories but could have easily had roxas combine with sora earlier. In short, memories were essential to restoring sora as roxas could not merge before soras mind was restored.
HE needed roxas to awaken sora.
Sora and Kairi are connected which meants that Roxas and Namine are connected, but we know Roxas and Kairi are connected because he talked with Kairi through some Psychic thing when he fell off the clocktower.
Never mind that roxas and namine are both spawned from sora. Namine is only kairis "other" because you know.... she's a chick and doesn't wield keyblades.
Is it possible that each represents 1 part of a human? Princess of heart that would obviously be the heart and thats Kairi, controller of Memories thats Namine so thats Heart and Memories, but Soul and Body are the two I cant figure out.
No. Soul will die without the body and vice versa. "memories" are attached to the heart and imprinted in the soul.(as explained in CoM)
say Xemnas did not die but instead found his heartless in riku and merged with it and took it over.
Your kidding right? Riku could proabably rape xemnas if he decided to enter his body(seeing as it's you know, his body), and never mind the fact that riku could call upon ansem's darkness and control it completely. With that much power, how could he not win.
Going into the white rooms he then experiences things he had forgotten thus regaining some or all of his lost memories.
Just namine is the one who "reattached" the chain of memory. The pod is for extending sleep.

Vulcrypt

I agree with pwn3d on everything... except the reason for KH:COM. They didn't NEED sora older, so there was definently a point to the game.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^It was less the first part and more the latter: they needed time to explain things. How did a massive nobody army come to power? Where did all the heartless come? What are the non-existent ones? ETC. They needed time: time that they didn't really have. SO they put him to sleep, and made a bitchin' plot along with it.

Riddlin

Im going to make a new thread I have a new addition to my theory Ii spent 1 week refining it plz read it

Vulcrypt

It was less the first part and more the latter: they needed time to explain things. How did a massive nobody army come to power? Where did all the heartless come? What are the non-existent ones? ETC. They needed time: time that they didn't really have. SO they put him to sleep, and made a bitchin' plot along with it.
now that i agree with! but what about Deep Dive? wait, don't answer that... it's way to off topic.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Yeah that was very well thought out there dude
Everything seemed very well put together
But i have one question:
Is your brain hurting now from all hat thinking ? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back