• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Those tournament cup thingies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacrymosa967

Haha, I'm such a noob. Does the game at least count the exp you get for your characters in those olympus world cups? I know the enemies don't drop items, hp balls, munny balls and magic balls.. so I don't want all that effort going to waste.. and I departed on my adventure at night so it's quite a challenge to level up :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Only in Kingdom Hearts can you gain experience in the Coliseum. BTW, Welcome to KHI

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Haha, I'm such a noob. Does the game at least count the exp you get for your characters in those olympus world cups? I know the enemies don't drop items, hp balls, munny balls and magic balls.. so I don't want all that effort going to waste.. and I departed on my adventure at night so it's quite a challenge to level up :)

Welcome to KHI. You'll get experience in KH in the tournies, but not KH2. Sorry. =P

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
So you should try to do the Hades cup alot, because of so much exp you get, but only in KH1

_Eliona_

=/ for awhile i use to think i would get XP in those coliseums, but then i would wonder
why it wouldnt show up anywhere...xD

^i see what you mean =/ though, it would be such an easy way out to earn your XP if you only fall back on using the tournaments ya know? It`s funner to hunt down the heartless the old fashion way anyways =]

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
you only gain experience in kingdom hearts one however in kingdom hearts ii, you don't get any experience at all.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I was under the impression that there was one fight at Olympus Coliseum where you could gain experience, but it wasn't a Cup - it was part of the main story-line, where Hades is still in control of Auron. So it was still a fight in the ring, but not one of the official Cups.

Fluufy

i'm even newer!
i have pretty interesting question though: is it normal for the coliseum to skip the ice titan and send me straight to sephoroth?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
yeah Ice Titan unlocks after Sephiroth, You unlock him after you beat Hollow Bastion and all the worlds go up dramatically in battle levels. Ice Titan appears after you beat the Hades Cup. But trust me Ice Titan is weaker than Sephiroth. They are 2 of the best fights in the game though ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back