• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thought question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

Wazup!BTW, I told you a couple of months ago that I did not want to know a lot about Kingdom Hearts 2 so I would get off, but I couldn't take anymore! Besides, I shouldn't be in too much danger since the Spoiler sub-forum has been made (FYI, I am never going to the Spoiler sub-Forum). Anyways, (BTW, I am going to discuss a KH2 game review, but there are NO SPOILERS)I saw this KH2 game review (sorry don't know where I got it), a normal guy who speaks Jap. and Eng. translated the game and posted his thoughts on the internet. He said that there is a HUGE surprise right from the beginning, so what do you think it is? And if you youre 1 of those people who like spoilers and already know, dont ruin this thread 4 the others. Maybe Sora wasn't born on Destiny Islands? I dunno, but maybe!:D

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Well we can bet it's to do with Roxas, because Nomura was all "ZOMG you start with BHK for the first gazillion hours of gameplay!!111", but what that might be I have no idea. Maybe it'll be the reason why he's a Cloak.

Soraox

Didnt she said not to spoiler it ok and ur a anti-spoliler i'm one to but i dont how to paste and put it on my sig but hey i'm still new

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Soraox said:
Didnt she said not to spoiler it ok and ur a anti-spoliler i'm one to but i dont how to paste and put it on my sig but hey i'm still new
Dude... The entire UNIVERSE knows that you start with Roxas...

Anyway, put the following code into your sig:

[FONT="Georgia"*][B*][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"*]ANTI-SPOILER GAMER[/COLOR*][/B*][/FONT*] and take out all the *s. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back