• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eox

i was wondering about BBS and why the three keyblades were in the middle, why Mickey has the star seeker and not his golden keyblade, what time period this takes place in because i heard that it takes place before and during KH1(correct me if i am wrong), and if it takes place before KH2 why is Riku's keyblade there since he obtained it in KH2.

i was hoping somebody could help me out even if it is their own theories.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i was wondering about BBS and why the three keyblades were in the middle,

Symbolism.

why Mickey has the star seeker and not his golden keyblade,

He didn't have it yet.

what time period this takes place in because i heard that it takes place before and during KH1(correct me if i am wrong),

Ten years before KH1, to be precise.

and if it takes place before KH2 why is Riku's keyblade there since he obtained it in KH2.

Symbolism, as I pointed out above. Seriously, I don't think it can be considered much else now, since it's gone in the next video.

UrbanQuattrus

I'm sure that when he made the first video, Nomura hadn't come close to finalizing any ideas about it taking place in the past, so at that point the Way to the Dawn's presence wasn't impossible. Symbolism is all he can say to connect the two otherwise contradictory videos. (Sometimes I wish he would think of something solid before pumping out these "trailers".)

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
Just a character identification thing, along with the fact that it was a concept video. Several things changed in the time between "The Gathering" and "Fate Of The Unknown". The keyblades missing. The shape of the shadow.

Remember to take these videos with a grain of salt. Loads of things can change between the secret endings and the games.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Just a character identification thing, along with the fact that it was a concept video. Several things changed in the time between "The Gathering" and "Fate Of The Unknown". The keyblades missing. The shape of the shadow.

It's called "Birth By Sleep", actually, =P. Just felt like pointing that out.

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
I know, but I just call it that to distinguish it between the game and the ending itself.

That, and I just love referencing that song. Its a masterpiece on Kaoru Wada's part.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I know, but I just call it that to distinguish it between the game and the ending itself.

I don't think many people would have trouble telling which one was which from the context.

That, and I just love referencing that song. Its a masterpiece on Kaoru Wada's part.

Truf.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Same. Just because Nomura said it represented an "image to the end", doesn't mean that there can't be significant differences between what happens in the video, and what actually happens in-game, though obviously I think it's not going to be as much of a difference as, say, Deep Dive to KH2.

UrbanQuattrus

Same. Just because Nomura said it represented an "image to the end", doesn't mean that there can't be significant differences between what happens in the video, and what actually happens in-game, though obviously I think it's not going to be as much of a difference as, say, Deep Dive to KH2.

They eyes are a perfect example. Roxas's glowing eyes turned out to mean nothing, so it's at least even odds that Terra's eyes changing colors won't mean a thing.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They eyes are a perfect example. Roxas's glowing eyes turned out to mean nothing, so it's at least even odds that Terra's eyes changing colors won't mean a thing.

That's what came to mind.

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
The only thing I can even assume the "glowing eyes" represented was Anti-Sora, but thats a long shot.

As for Terra's, I still think that scene will end up playing a huge role, but you never know. Nomura is quite the trickster...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The only thing I can even assume the "glowing eyes" represented was Anti-Sora, but thats a long shot.

Or maybe...OMGZ, Terra's a werewolf! Lol.

As for Terra's, I still think that scene will end up playing a huge role, but you never know. Nomura is quite the trickster...

More like, terribly indecisive.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Please don't let the DA fangirls see that post... That site already has enough weird KH art as it is.

Too late, VAT visits these boards, and she'll see that eventually...though perhaps not, as she's not been on much as of late.

And "indecisive" is quite the understatement.

Very true.

UrbanQuattrus

Or maybe...OMGZ, Terra's a werewolf! Lol.

More like, terribly indecisive.

He's Teen Wolf. Terra will be voiced by Michael J. Fox.

Indecisiveness isn't so much the concern for me... it takes time and thought to come up with a good solid plan. I just wish that he would work on that before slamming out halfway-unorganized trailers for stories that don't yet exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back