• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

thoughts on kh2 & 3, trust me u want to read this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrueaxel

ok i don't know about everyone else, but i was kind of disapointed in some aspects of kh2. for one i liked the old gummie system, i don't know why i just don't. it was also way too easy to beat, come on beating the game at lvl 50 just sucks. and i also didn't like all the hints, i prefere to figure stuff out on my own and those little segments when it says defeat the enimies, i didn't like those eather. the fighting system however was really good except the limits being a reaction command it got in the way of the reactions i wanted to do instead. the froms where fun and so where the summons but they were better in the first one. but most importantly was the story, and i loved it, execpt a little too many spoilers in the begining, but over all awsome!!!

now to talk about my theories.
kh3 is a big possiblity. for one the heartless are not destroied as long as one heart remains in the darkness, kingdom haerts will still be in danger. unlike what some people think kingdom hearts is not a door. the doors were supplied by kingdom kearts. im not sure about the door in kh1 though.hearts are connected to there worlds and them to kingdom hearts, so if one person is in the darkness then kingdom hearts as well my fall to darkness.im not sure about the nobodies though. it is possible since Xemas was there controler the might have gone with him to the darkness.but reviving the hearts from the darkness is another matter. by the looks of it when a heartless is defeated all that happens is that the heart returns to the darkness only to become a weaker heartless, proven when the fake kingdom hearts exploded. plus in addition to reviving the hearts you must also find a way to reteave the boies and souls from the darkness as well.

in my opinion kh3 will focus mostly on the legend of the key blade. and since testuya did not give an answer to the time line question, if kh3 will happen before or after the others, there is only one answer to that... it is both. A back and forth story making ties to the ending.maybe in the past there was a war over the keyblades, fought by the chasers or maybe they fought with there keyblades to gain more of them. but also lets not forget the thing that intreged me, Xeahnort's memory. will this be another fore like the heartless and nobodies, or will it be somthing to help ling the two stroies together. and one more thing the man the knights saw off in the distance, is he there leader, the keyblade master, both or ther enemy. if he is the keyblade master what dose that make Sora.

and one more reason there needs to be a kh3,..."oh your that girl he likes"-Roxas.
there is defenately a romance in the stroy between Sora and Kairi, but in kh2 it didn't so as much as i hoped, as in them atmiting ther love for each other.

so tell me what you think

Shadukai X

Banned
Well if you saw the secret video you'll notice that sora's mikey's and riku's keyblade are there, so it has to be after kh2.

Look around the forums for this theory, someone's theory was that all those keyblades is where a keyblade goes when its not in use, and when someone like sora "whips out" his keyblade, that keyblade leaves that area. and that the chasers are the one who guard all those keyblades from darkness

thetrueaxel

yes i thought about something like that once. i was thinking that is a world close to kingdom hearts, and that also everyone wil eventually become connected to it and be able to summon a keyblade from there. Like eventually everyone sora has made friends with and had the ablity to fight with will join sora with a keyblade of there own. leonn, cloud,even jack skelington,..etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back