• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on the next game. (BBSV.2?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

At the end of KH3D, there is a message that says:

The past will be reawakened as a new number.
In never-before-seen detail.
Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number.

So basically, it's saying that there will be a new game that is based in the past, the game will look better, graphically, than the other games and have a new number in the title. Now how does this connect with BBS V.2? Here's how.

BBS is considered KH0, being before KH1. So according to the message above, the next game would be a new number, not being KH0,1,2 or such. In the secret ending for BBS:FM, the number "0.5" appears. And what this most likely means, is that it takes place between BBS and KH1+.

So since the next game is supposed to be in the past, BBS V.2, or as I think, KH0.5, is the game the message was talking about, and it will be most likely on the PSVita, with "never-before-seen detail".

Ronove

Re: Thoughts on BBSV.2

Well, that could have been referring to an HD remake as well, but with the secret ending I'm inclined to think that yes, BBSv2 is a thing that's happening.

Nate

Re: Thoughts on BBSV.2

Well, that could have been referring to an HD remake as well, but with the secret ending I'm inclined to think that yes, BBSv2 is a thing that's happening.

That was my first thought, but why would there be a reason to change the numbers of past games just because they're in HD? They could easily just be called KH1/2:HD.

Radar

Bronze Member
Re: Thoughts on the mystery game. (BBSV.2?)

I am thinking, this means that the past Org. 13 is over, but a new Org. 13 has formed. (the new number)

(In new detail) could mean how Xehanort divided up his pieces of heart.

(The next number) Xehanort's new Organisation.

But yes, it could also definatly mean some nice new HD released (BBS please)

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
The new org is called Organization Xehanort. I think Xigbar said that.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The new org is called Organization Xehanort. I think Xigbar said that.

Well YMX says they are the "true Organization 13" and MX just calls them the "Seekers of Darkness".

He may have called them that.....but they're still the #1 Xehanort Fan-Club.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Well YMX says they are the "true Organization 13" and MX just calls them the "Seekers of Darkness".

He may have called them that.....but they're still the #1 Xehanort Fan-Club.
Lol, I can imagine MX having the Xehanorts put up flyers that say, "Want to get back at that meddling 'average' boy who's destroyed all your plans? Want ultimate power? Do you wish you could destroy the universe? Join the #1 Xehanort Fan Club today! - Note, you must pay a small fee to join. This admission of your body and personali-, we mean, 'fee', is non-refundable. We are not responsible for any strange phenomena such as yellowing eyes, pointed ears, and pedophilian tendencies."
Anyways, I assume the first two lines speak of an HD remake of the main numbered games, and the third line points towards KH3. (I really hope).

Straythe

The past will be reawakened as a new number. => "new number" = new game, a game about the past, again, BBSv2 likely.
In never-before-seen detail. => New secrets and sides of events we knew about but never saw (there are plenty).
Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number. => I guess that will be the final game before KH 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back