• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thread of the Year: BHK's NAME IS NOT REVEALED.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade_maniac14

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED.

i already told u that we are still getting info on the url from khu. but that scan is holding us up until we get the url to the exact scan picture. so be happy.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You have ten minutes left from Flare's post. >>;

MasterofMemories

Dude, your as credible as Micheal Jackson in a child molestation case right now, ok? If you don't come up with THE SCAN, not a japenese word none of us can read, A SCAN, I'll agree with Mega-Flare and his choice to shut this thread down. It's pointless. Over twenty people are watching this thread. If you don't come up with more proof, you'll have instant enemies.

M

MegaFlare

You reposted a bunch of question marks and boxes. That's not a scan. Try uploading the image to a free host site, www.imageshack.us

By the way, those 20 minutes are nearing. You failed to come up with any proof. :p

Yue

Radical fcuker.

Sweet... This'll be good. Time's almost up and you've got nothing. Hallelujah! XD

Yue

Radical fcuker.

Pssh.... People are getting all worked up. At this rate, there is a VERY good chance that EVERYONE in this thread will be very pissed off.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

the number of people keeps going up tick tock tick tock. is it supposed to be like spanish. do u roll the r. Charrrrra. i really hope that isnt the name though i dont like it. depends on how it sounds.

keyblade_maniac14

ok...we have the scan. i am now going to send a picture of the scan straight to this forum. i am now highlighting the part in red. it will take a few minutes.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ya, if the scan is in Japanese, your dead. =D I want an english Scan bizantch,

M

MegaFlare

Agreed with the wonderful BBL. You're all going to be pissed off.

Oh, would you look at the time? 20 minutes are up, there are no scans, no links.

If the author of this thread would have came prepared, then there would be less tension in here.

EDIT-- I'll give you an extra 10 minutes. If it turns out against my favor, you'll be dealing with me.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

whoah this is alot of ppl viewing the thread.....if ur wrong u will be a laughung stalk...

D

Dexter

Dude WTF give us proof don't give us an bunch of japaneese words it means nothin to us!!!Right now u are putin ureself on the spot either ure a clow a F in liar or ure a relibale person give u somthin to belive u!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back